Do you watch Jon Jones fights, hoping he'll win or get his ass kicked?

#1 & #3.... I want to see the brotha go far & retire undefeated if possible.

All the way down sir:

#4 I want to see him lose badly. Il be honest, him getting smashed up shoop style, would be my best scenario.

I watch him for the same reasons I watch Anderson and GSP. Not a huge fan of any of them but they are the best of the best so I love to watch them fight.

I'm a huge fan, and i want to see him destroy his opponent and take their soul.

1 and 3, but mostly 3. He always brings something new and it is fun to watch that. He doesn't fight the same way every fight like most fighters, he really mixes things up very good

no ts, I watch Jon fight expecting him to run through his opponent like shit thru a goose

#2. Don't give half a shit about Jon Jones one way or the other, but his fights are always fantastic.

#2, not a huge fan of him but his fights are typically entertaining. I usually pull for the upset but that's about the extent of it.

#4 is a bit exaggerated, but I'm hoping he loses the belt.

I like to see excellence displayed and I never watch to see someone lose.

I want to see Jones do his thing of beauty, so I guess #3.

I'm indifferent at this point.

I understand I'm watching greatness and history unfold but I'll be forever butt hurt for how badly he beat Shogun and Machida. It's easy to hate a guy that makes something look easy and make others look like they aren't in his league and that's the problem with him.

When you watch a Jones fight, you just expect him easily dispatch of whomever he is fighting and it will be short and anti-climatic. With someone like Anderson Silva, there's always that feeling that something crazy could happen.

Jones is like GSP where as you know Georges is going to get a 5 round decision every time, Jones is going to finish and do it quickly so it's almost not worth watching.

I like Jon Jones, his fights are awesome. One weird thing is that when I watch I kinda want to see someone beat him. I love upsets and this would be one for the decade.

In the Page, Evans and Sonnen fight I wanted to see him get smashed.

Seeing him laying on the mat unconscious would warm my heart. But I'll probably have to wait a long time for that.

#3 I like watching the best fighters fight.

Back