Do you use removable/handheld shower heads?

AznCezi187

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've used them just about my entire life and don't understand why anybody doesn't use one or own one.

13047916765970p

Large_HH_Water.jpg

No its useless and doesnt feel good.

How else am I suppose to get my chode extra clean?

With the amount of douches on SD, I think you're not the only one on SD with that sentiment, TS.

How else am I suppose to get my chode extra clean?

I'm sure a sherbro will volunteer if you ask nicely.

I'm not picky about shower heads. I like them stationary and I like the water to be so hot it begins to cook my organs. I don't like all of the fancy shit. Every woman I've talked to about this loves the ones with handles because they use them to take care of themselves.

I have a good tip in that you may want to look inside of your shower head. I did with mine, and found some type of big ball bearing that was intentionally put there to conserve water. Once I removed it, the thing blasted water like there was no tomorrow.

It was as bad and unsatisfying as a low flow toilet!

This is what I have at home:

S5005.jpg

I like that the whole set has 3 uses, top to bottom, directly in front, and handle.

Lol of course, how else would I get the suds out from my gooch?

Never used one of those. In fact I don't think I have actually seen one anywhere. Not that I recall anyways.

Yes. My water pressure is hard as fuck and with a removable head. I can't take a shower any other way. I don't feel clean unless I use it. I suggest if any of you have never put in any thought on the subject check them out. It has made my rethink my life...... Well no just really good showers.

Back