Do you use removable/handheld shower heads?

I can't be arsed with them, I just wanna stand there.

I used to. Got a new one that's supposed to be like a waterfall or something.

It's ok I guess.

In before Equus posts pics of his time machine.

Not at home, but when I'm on the road and my hotel has one I've been known to light a few candles and get romantic with it.

I have A fixed shower head but one of those big ones with a large surface area that spray a lot of water.

I have 2 free hands to lather and scrub myself and it takes less effort and hassle.
😅

No I do not wash my temple with a dressed up garden hose nozzle. The water shall now and forever descend upon me as I command it to.

Yes! What a funny subject cuz I feel highly sensitive about it. When I meet a girl that doesn't have one, I fear her snatch will have a tablespoon of mayonnaise in there.

I'm not picky about shower heads. I like them stationary and I like the water to be so hot it begins to cook my organs. I don't like all of the fancy shit. Every woman I've talked to about this loves the ones with handles because they use them to take care of themselves.

Agreed with all of this. My GF tried to take showers with me until she realized she would receive third degree burns in the process. When she tries to use the bathroom in the middle of the shower all I get is questions on how I can even breathe.

Back