Do you treat your pet like an animal, child, or friend?

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I know people who treat them like each of the three. Some act casual, like they are "only animals", others are the polar opposite and act like they are their children. I fall in the middle and treat my dog, as if I am hanging out with my buddies. What say you Sherbros?

You mean do I treat my human as an animal - child or friend.

You left out slave

Child, definitely. This makes sense since they depend on us for most all of their survival needs.

I treat animals as animals but I speak to them like a person

Like a baby brother. I would kill literally a billion people to protect my bro

My wife & I both treat our cats, Harley Quinn & Odd Thomas, like the little children they are. I mean, they are only two & three years old. What do you expect? :D

I treat my little buddy like a kid to meet his needs (survival and behavioral) and like a friend all other times. Because he is my best friend. but he does need me to be the dad sometimes too, for his own good.
I hope to treat my kids (when they grow up - currently baby and another unborn) the same way.

my friend wouldn't lick peanut butter off my nuts

giphy.gif

Definitely not a child. Children can be disappointments. Dogs are always fucking awesome.

Family. I treat other peoples "family" as friends. I eat cows, pigs, fish, birds and other four legged friends.

I know people who treat them like each of the three. Some act casual, like they are "only animals", others are the polar opposite and act like they are their children. I fall in the middle and treat my dog, as if I am hanging out with my buddies. What say you Sherbros?

Like a friend with benefits

Would kick all three...

No such thing as "Only Animals" around this motherfucker.

The protective function of Cats is indicated in the Book of the Dead. MotherFUCKER.

Back