• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think you're goodlooking?

It depends on which side of the crazy pole I’m on each day. Either totally FUCKING NOT. HIDE AWAY IN MY ROOM FOREVER DONT LOOK AT ME IM HIDEOUS!!!

Other days, gurrrrrrrrl TOO HOT TO TOUCH WOOOOO. it’s one extreme or the other lol.

But despite my swings I’m consistently told I’m beautiful/stunning/etc when I go out so that’s a good sign. When all people can say is that you have btfl eyes is when you know you ugly so I think I okay :hmph
From the pic I'm looking at your facial aesthetics and boobs are seriously on point. Trim the eyebrows and loose the lip rings tho

From the pic I'm looking at your facial aesthetics and boobs are seriously on point. Trim the eyebrows and loose the lip rings tho
Lol neither of those things are gonna happen. I actually just got my lip piercings redone earlier this year.

Lol neither of those things are gonna happen. I actually just got my lip piercings redone earlier this year.
Regardless of my critique you are still indeed a pretty girl (don’t tell anyone I said that)

3/10 face
6/10 body
0/10 hairline
10/10 cock

I struggle to pick up women but once the pants come down I can’t keep em awAy.

Some days I have zero confidence and some days I feel like a stud. Been told I'm attractive plenty of times though and even recruited by my sister's modeling agency. But it doesn't really matter, I'm too shy to take advantage of it. My looks and intelligence kind of backfire on me since it intimidates girls so they don't engage or think I'm in to them and I take it as something being wrong with me. On the bright side I can get away with a lot more flirting behavior than most dudes.

Where is a pic of her besides an ear shot with a ring in it etc.

Never seen a full face pic especially not one with boobs.

Come on girl don’t be shy.

@Kardashians

Where is a pic of her besides an ear shot with a ring in it etc.

Never seen a full face pic especially not one with boobs.

Come on girl don’t be shy.

@Kardashians
I posted a few pics n gifs in the photo thread. They’re gone from there now tho. Just ask around for them lol sure somebody can hook you up.

a 7.5 right now, can become 9... will never be 10 since i am 5.11

No, but I take solace in the fact that there are much uglier people than me knocking about.

In my prime I was maybe a 7. Now, im like a 5. Focusing kore on making that money.

Źààààėlllll'',

I'm average looking. Relatively few people shriek in horror when they see me.

I think I am ok looking. Like, slightly above average. I am much better looking when I am in shape though. I’ll be there soon. But when I get heavy, it all goes to my face and my gut. So I look weird.

I know I am, dont know what the fuck you talkin bout with this think bullshit

I have been told that I look above average but not good looking.

I'm okay. I don't think I'm absurdly handsome, but I am definitely not ugly. A bit better than average looking, perhaps?

Not veiled gheyberry thread.

I know people in the 'Berry like to fawn over good looking men, but forget celebrities and other people, let's fawn over each other. How good looking are you?

I grew up severely lacking in confidence and for most of my life I thought I was ugly but more and more, I'm starting to think I'm not bad looking at all. In fact I think I'm actually pretty darn handsome. I look younger than my age and I have a pretty chiseled jawline, thick neck, wide shoulders, and decent traps. I also have lighter eyes than most asians which women seem to like.

Maybe it's age, or my change in style, or that I'm getting more jacked, I sometimes find myself admiring myself in the mirror. Even some of my friends (both male and female) have told me I seem to be getting better looking. It's just too bad my height brings me down several notches in attractiveness, but even then I had the occasional woman come up to tell me I'm handsome or that they like my body.
Even had one girl tell me I'm beautiful,
<DCWhoa>
which isn't something I hear everyday.

What about you fellow sherbros, do you think you're good looking?

Have you posted your picture?

" well......yeah duh , my mom and girls that I've dated all say so ! How much more objective can you get ?"

ITT we learned that 85 % of people are above average looking , as per fucking usual when you ask people ( especially youngish males ) to rate themselves at anything. Women tend to be overly critical of their looks and guys overrate themselves.

Sorry all you mildy deluded most likely at lot closer than you think to average guys.

Back