• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think you're goodlooking?

P

Pugilistic

Not veiled gheyberry thread.

I know people in the 'Berry like to fawn over good looking men, but forget celebrities and other people, let's fawn over each other. How good looking are you?

I grew up severely lacking in confidence and for most of my life I thought I was ugly but more and more, I'm starting to think I'm not bad looking at all. In fact I think I'm actually pretty darn handsome. I look younger than my age and I have a pretty chiseled jawline, thick neck, wide shoulders, and decent traps. I also have lighter eyes than most asians which women seem to like.

Maybe it's age, or my change in style, or that I'm getting more jacked, I sometimes find myself admiring myself in the mirror. Even some of my friends (both male and female) have told me I seem to be getting better looking. It's just too bad my height brings me down several notches in attractiveness, but even then I had the occasional woman come up to tell me I'm handsome or that they like my body.
Even had one girl tell me I'm beautiful,
<DCWhoa>
which isn't something I hear everyday.

What about you fellow sherbros, do you think you're good looking?

The most important question, how tall are you bro?

I'm an 8 on a good day face wise

right now I'm a mid 6

dirty bulking steals the sexy

physical attractiveness can indeed fluctuate dramatically

it's 80% diet and nutrition

Epigenetics baby

Looks mean nothing when compared to intelligence. Unfortunately I have neither.

I'm an 8 on a good day

right now I'm a mid 6

dirty bulking steals the sexy
I'm a bit bulkier at the moment and I want to lose about 6-8lbs. Personally I think I look better with less fat so I'm shredded and my jawline is more pronounced but women have told I look better with a bit of fat. I was shredded for my last boxing match and my then-girlfriend hated it.

If I was a chick I'd pass on me but I've always been able to pick up girls I'm attracted to so I must be alright

I'm a bit bulkier at the moment and I want to lose about 6-8lbs. Personally I think I look better with less fat so I'm shredded and my jawline is more pronounced but women have told I look better with a bit of fat. I was shredded for my last boxing match and my then-girlfriend hated it.
depends on the person

i get fatter in the face which is no bueno

but im gonna flip a switch into fasting mode soon

Based on my wife's friends saying she has a very handsome husband, and gay men hitting on me. I guess i am.

If I was a chick I'd pass on me but I've always been able to pick up girls I'm attracted to so I must be alright
women typically care about social skills, status, personality, humor n shit more than looks. Not that it doesn't play a factor but men care more about looks in the hierarchy of importance more than women

I'm a type. Not a pretty boy by any standard but I'm tall with a lean/athletic build and fairly strong features and good teeth. I guess rugged would be the most common way to describe my look. I would look like a complete moron if I tried to pull off any kind of a metrosexual or skinny jean look. Some girls have thought I was "hot" and some I'm probably not their type.

Based on my wife's friends saying she has a very handsome husband, and gay men hitting on me. I guess i am.
Bruh, gay men hit on every guy. Even if they know for an absolute fact that you aren't gay, they'll still give it a try.

Rate yourself on 10 and then knock at least 2 of your score, will be about right for most.

Back