Do you think upon his return; Alexander Gustafson has improved or will already be past his prime?

He’s had 2 fights in the last 3 years

He makes Cain Velasquez look like Donald Cerone

He’s so inactive there is no way to know what he’s going to look like in his next fight

You should investigate legal action against whoever dropped you on your head as a child because they have done permanent damage
I’m on the phone as we speak to the police investigating, don’t worry man we’ll get to the bottom of this

I’m on the phone as we speak to the police investigating, don’t worry man we’ll get to the bottom of this
Glad to hear it my friend, but perhaps a lawyer would be better than the cops

Glad to hear it my friend, but perhaps a lawyer would be better than the cops
I’m thinking maybe a brain scan to see if there’s anything abnormal, you’ve got me worried now

He will be both improved and past his prime, cause those are two different things.

You give away youth, and you gain experience in return, until you've given up so much youth that the experience doesn't even mater.

That's a great question.

Likely as good as he always was, which is he looks great beating lower tier guys but comes up short everytime he faces an elite fighter.

I thought Gus looked better against DC than he did against Jones.

Gus' loss against AJ was a fluke -- AJ headbutted him which lead to the finishing sequence.

This is the moment gus has been waiting for since their first bout. I expect a peak gus if not hes done for good.

Back