Do you think upon his return; Alexander Gustafson has improved or will already be past his prime?

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
Ayy ya boi cluechap here with a spicy question for you to juggle in your mind tanks I think he will have faded slightly and deliver an underwhelming performance, but who knows, he seemed pretty driven & focused on his return on Joe “Jamie pull up that video” Rogan’s Podcast, what kind of shape do you think he’ll be in physically? Will his boxing be as tight as it was? I know it’s really not been all that long that he’s been gone but a break is a break, thoughts? But thinking about it, he’s only 31, perfect age for the fight game so idk man enlighten me on your thoughts

Dunno but he whooped roided JJ

Edit:
Thoughts are they should flip it and let Alex roid and make sure JJ is clean the next time to even the score. JJ couldn't walk and went to hospital last time so....

He’s one of those fighters that’s just so fun to watch, aggressive and technical, I’ll never forget those eeeevil uppercuts he landed so consistently on Glover, I mean they were so quick & he’s able to generate so much power, the man was insane

He has everything but "it". I don't know what "it" is but DC, Jones have it. Rumble has it on and off.

Edit:
Thoughts are they should flip it and let Alex roid and make sure JJ is clean the next time to even the score. JJ couldn't walk and went to hospital last time so....

one competitive fight with the GOAT 5 years ago and his best win since that is Dinosaur Glover.

Gus hasn't fought enough to know for sure where he's at.

one competitive fight with the GOAT 5 years ago and his best win since that is Dinosaur Glover.

Gus hasn't fought enough to know for sure where he's at.
True but I mean that for sure still counts for something considering it was none other than jones that he gave a run for his money when no one else could, and even tho Glover basically stood there the entire fight gus’s combos looked on point, but idk I just feel he lacks something crucial which prevents him from truly becoming great but idk wtf that is

Probably wont be as good as he was.

Probably wont be as good as he was.
Strange really because most other fighters in his position would have a lot of faith from the fans but he just doesnt, he clearly just lacks something. I think he might be one of the best out of the mediocre/average fighters. Cause there is for sure levels to this thing as DC said before fighting or oezdemir and proved a really valid point

Supposedly he has been training this whole time and he seems motivated so I think he returns better than before. He just needs to get everything lined up so he can actually make it to the octagon

Improved, if anything. Everyone thought he sucked after the Blachowiscz fight, but he came back looking fresh as F*** against Glover.

Improved, if anything. Everyone thought he sucked after the Blachowiscz fight, but he came back looking fresh as F*** against Glover.

That's because Glover is a fossil from the mid 2000s.

He’s so inconsistent it’s hard to say what will come out of it. I wish he was more active. He gave a fuckin beating to Jones.

Likely as good as he always was, which is he looks great beating lower tier guys but comes up short everytime he faces an elite fighter.

Ayy ya boi cluechap here with a spicy question for you to juggle in your mind tanks I think he will have faded slightly and deliver an underwhelming performance, but who knows, he seemed pretty driven & focused on his return on Joe “Jamie pull up that video” Rogan’s Podcast, what kind of shape do you think he’ll be in physically? Will his boxing be as tight as it was? I know it’s really not been all that long that he’s been gone but a break is a break, thoughts? But thinking about it, he’s only 31, perfect age for the fight game so idk man enlighten me on your thoughts
Being that he's 31, I wouldn't say past his prime, but I'm not sure that I expect to see him on the same level that he was during the Jones fight.

Ayy ya boi cluechap here with a spicy question for you to juggle in your mind tanks
You should investigate legal action against whoever dropped you on your head as a child because they have done permanent damage

Back