Do you think there are more gay females in the UFC (in sports in general) than males?

I think so...makes sense. Gay men really arent the fighting type...while Gay women tend to be more masculine.

I'm sure the percentage of gay men that are florist is much higher than straight men in that profession. Just like there a probably more straight women who are wedding planners than lesbians in that profession too. So, it makes sense that there would be more lesbians in professional fighting than gay men. It's not about acceptance it just goes with the territory.

I'm a straight man working in the hair color and hair care industry. Believe me, I am a major minority.

It's all based of perception and stereotypes. A gay female fighter is thought to be manly, so a combat sport is appropriate; gay men are thought to be weak, so a gay male mma fighter would think twice about coming out, although I know of one out male fighter.

FRANKIE 総統;87508397 said:
It's all based of perception and stereotypes. A gay female fighter is thought to be manly, so a combat sport is appropriate; gay men are thought to be weak, so a gay male mma fighter would think twice about coming out, although I know of one out male fighter.

Shad Smith is the only one to my knowledge.

first off its just in general more acceptable, for women to be homosexual than men.

mainly cause lesbians can only get to second base and they call it sex lol.

do you think there are alot more lesbians in college softball than gay men?

Can't disagree with any of this

gay males UFC fighters are unlikely to come out

That's exactly what i was just about to say. Out of the fear of being blacklisted by every fighter when it comes to finding a fight

I can't believe we're even discussing this! In other news. Do you think there are more gay males in hairdressing than females?

Honestly, I don't think we'll ever really know. I'm sure there's tons of gay males in sports but they don't announce it or any shit like that because everybody would talk down about them. It seems that when women are lesbians, it's OK with people, but when men are attracted to other men, they get shit on for it. Who knows, who cares.

I used to live with a lesbian. We were roommates. A lot of lesbians are usually men haters but not her. She loved being around guys and hanging out with guys just like any of us do. I think there are more lesbian fighters for sure. I remember one night her and her gf were going at it, she.left the door slightly open so I could watch. I was jacking it like a monkey in.the hallway. God.times.

lol :icon_lol:

I can't believe we're even discussing this! In other news. Do you think there are more gay males in hairdressing than females?

That was just what I was about to write myself.
It's really obvious

most women are not bi, but most women do want to be sexy to me so alot of them end up eating pussy for the sake of men. that doesnt make them bi anymore than wearing high heels do.

Emile Griffith was bisexual. Panama Al Brown had male lovers. Generally speaking, I'd say homosexuals and bisexuals are accepted much more in female athletics. From an anecdotal standpoint, there seems to be a lot of lesbians in female sport (as in a disproportionate amount). I'm not sure if that's true or not, though. Anyway, I expect the heavies to do great things with this topic.

Women being gay makes them more like a dude and therefore better at sports against girls

gay dudes are more like chicks for the most part and therefore not as good when put up against other guys as they'd probably be more competitive with chicks.

Being gay doesn't make you girly.

I like to think of myself as too manly for women.

Of course. Not sure why this question even needs to be asked.

14n2s1u.gif

Back