Do you think there are more gay females in the UFC (in sports in general) than males?

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's try to keep in civil so it doesn't get wastelanded. But I"m sure there are way way more gay female fighters than male. For many reasons.

1. It's more socially acceptable to be a gay female in sports
2. Fighting (and most sports) in general is a very masculine activity.

I mean just on the small roster of UFC fighters you have Carmouche, Andrade, Raquel Pennington on TUF.

I don't really care it just that the NBA made a huge deal of Collins probably b/c he's a male.

first off its just in general more acceptable, for women to be homosexual than men.

mainly cause lesbians can only get to second base and they call it sex lol.

do you think there are alot more lesbians in college softball than gay men?

Let's try to keep in civil so it doesn't get wastelanded. But I"m sure there are way way more gay female fighters than male. For many reasons.

1. It's more socially acceptable to be a gay female in sports
2. Fighting (and most sports) in general is a very masculine activity.

I mean just on the small roster of UFC fighters you have Carmouche, Andrade, Raquel Pennington on TUF.

I don't really care it just that the NBA made a huge deal of Collins probably b/c he's a male.

Yeah the NBA thing goes to your point too. I'm pretty sure that giant Brittney Greiner is out. Maybe while still in college. As are a bunch of WNBA players including other stars. It's seen as no big deal to womens sports, sport in general or the WNBA. A guy not even in the league anymore who was like a 9th man comes out and it's a huge deal.

All women are more or less gay, or more or less bi.

I used to live with a lesbian. We were roommates. A lot of lesbians are usually men haters but not her. She loved being around guys and hanging out with guys just like any of us do. I think there are more lesbian fighters for sure. I remember one night her and her gf were going at it, she.left the door slightly open so I could watch. I was jacking it like a monkey in.the hallway. God.times.

All women are more or less gay, or more or less bi.

well, i would say it something more like "on average, 'straight' women are not as freaked out about hooking up with someone of the same sex as most 'straight' men seem to be", yes.

that's a far cry from "all women are gay or bi"

well, i would say it something more like "on average, 'straight' women are not as freaked out about hooking up with someone of the same sex as most 'straight' men seem to be", yes.

that's a far cry from "all women are gay or bi"

Straight women can go down on each other. That makes them kind of bi.

well its a testosterone fueled sport and it takes a chick with balls to compete. These women are amazing human beings imo. it takes so much courage and heart to get in there and they usually have more heart than the men and put it all on the line without regard for their own safety. I think the perception of femininity is that of a pretty and demure woman with reservation and without aggression. Most women fall into that category but to be a fighter I just don't see how you can be that way unless you are Fedor and Aleks.

What an inane topic. The real question is, are gay fighters more or less likely to be successful in MMA?

Straight women can go down on each other. That makes them kind of bi.

Aaaaaaand we are done. Wasteland please! I knew this topic would only last a few minutes until idiotic posts would arise.

I'm sure the percentage of gay men that are florist is much higher than straight men in that profession. Just like there a probably more straight women who are wedding planners than lesbians in that profession too. So, it makes sense that there would be more lesbians in professional fighting than gay men. It's not about acceptance it just goes with the territory.

Back