Opinion Do you think Russia had any involvement in recent years events that put West in crisis?

Struggling to fill one page these days? Good, I guess.

Helping Iran go from 2k centrifuges to 20k centrifuges in order to have leverage and open negotiations with America regarding nuclear power...

Whilst America have been fighting everyone, Russia and china have been very very clever and have worked America into a very precarious position.

Tbh I think Putin’s “power” (internal and external) is a bit overrated. I also don’t think he is as bad as the west portrays him to be

He has a lot of countries in his pocket that people don't even realise.
Has very close ties with other strong countries.
Has a great deal of public opinion behind him in Europe.

At the moment, especially with trump at the helm, USA is a very isolated and lonely country.

Nah it is not in Russian interests to make America great again and save UK from becoming 3rd world shithole.

If i would be Russian president and would want to destroy "The West". I would bombard you with Gay/Shemale propaganda, i would provoke conflicts between races, ethnicities and sexes and i would make sure that native culture and values are ridiculed.

Struggling to fill one page these days? Good, I guess.

It could hardly be more obvious that the answer to the question is yes, and some people are desperate not to talk about it. Add those things together, and you don't really have a lively topic.

Nah it is not in Russian interests to make America great again and save UK from becoming 3rd world shithole.

If i would be Russian president and would want to destroy "The West". I would bombard you with Gay/Shemale propaganda, i would provoke conflicts between races, ethnicities and sexes and i would make sure that native culture and values are ridiculed.

https://www.ft.com/content/66657d48-d2f2-11e8-a9f2-7574db66bcd5

MAnGA: "Make America not great anymore."

livingston.jpg

He got in trouble.

{<jordan}

Rutgers May Discipline Professor Who Made Anti-White Facebook Posts

A longtime Rutgers University history professor could be facing disciplinary action after an investigation by the university concluded he violated its discrimination and harassment policy when he posted on Facebook that he hates white people, a comment he argues was “satirical.”

Rutgers’ decision, the professor says, threatens the tradition of academic freedom at public institutions. But the university argues it needs to maintain a discrimination-free environment.

Harlem Diner Owners Blast Professor's Racist Rant On White Kids

“For five years and counting, we built our business on a prerogative [of] cherishing diversity within our ownership, staff and customers in our beloved Harlem COMMUNITY. We refuse to be sucked into your racist rants, so if you wish to name drop, please use names of those with similar views,” Pasic and Coaxum told TheBlaze.

“We ask that our name is removed from your rant because we do not want to have anything to do with you,” the women added. “And yeah, we ask that you get your burgers somewhere else. We do not tolerate racism either. We thrive on equality and fairness and have full intentions to keep it that way!”

He was cleared.

No, it was 4chan. Russia is the scapegoat.

Back