Do you think potatoes in a breakfast burrito is a goodThing

They are too bulky and breakfast burrito need more cheese.
I think a breakfast burrito should be lots or cheese and eggs and bacon and sour gace wan snd avacado and beans
Youknow what i kind of agree.
Im new mexican were like old mexicans just with better food
A good breakfast burrito meal has tots or hash browns/home fries with it. Not in it!
Also more cheese is a sin yu just dont got good chile. Red chile a generous serving of bacon fried egs and some cheese is a heavenly breakfast burrito
url

Youknow what i kind of agree.
Im new mexican were like old mexicans just with better food
A good breakfast burrito meal has tots or hash browns/home fries with it. Not in it!
Also more cheese is a sin yu just dont got good chile. Red chile a generous serving of bacon fried egs and some cheese is a heavenly breakfast burrito
url
Yeah im all for ovarian potatoes on the side with diced ham

I think a breakfast burrito should be lots or cheese and eggs and bacon and sour gace wan snd avacado and beans edit and caramel ice onions
Also, now that I've realized your user name... A.C. Green?

the real question here is do they use use french fries or homestyle potatoes

I think a breakfast burrito should be lots or cheese and eggs and bacon and sour gace wan snd avacado and beans edit and caramel ice onions
might as well throw some chilaquiles in there too while ur at it ur highness

the real question here is do they use use french fries or homestyle potatoes
Okay I’m glad u brought this up then French fried and circle fires are acceptable if not lot
Used

It's just a filler. I don't mind a little but they overload it with potatoes sometimes

yes but must b spicy and crispy and nott too many

Yeah... The idea of a breakfast burrito is wrapping a classic American breakfast in a tortilla plus some salsa

Potatoes in general are a good thing. I love potatoes. Been eating them my whole life. Thats the #1 food

Give me a potato and a slice of bread, IDGAF.

You sound Russian.

Back