Do you think potatoes in a breakfast burrito is a goodThing

Potatoes are fantastic in a breakfast burrito, but they need to be thoroughly boiled. I hate starchy, burnt on the outside, raw on the inside skillet fried potatoes

They are too bulky and breakfast burrito need more cheese.
I think a breakfast burrito should be lots or cheese and eggs and bacon and sour gace wan snd avacado and beans edit and caramel ice onions
I keep getting fed at work. I didn't think I would like spuds in a burrito either but thr local place does hash browns in a burrito and they're crispy still when they're delivered so you have a texture thing which is ace.

3423.jpg

I like Sonic's Supersonic breakfast burrito, which has tater tots.

I think hash browns can work in a breakfast burrito just as well as rice or beans can work in a regular burrito.

Id like more potatoes.
Replace the eggs.
Honestly why the fuck does adding eggs= breakfast.

Doesn't matter wtf it is just add eggs.
Burrito + eggs.
Steak + eggs
Sandwich + eggs.
Rotisserie chicken stuffed with eggs.
Pizza plus eggs.
Breakfast bong hit by using eggs instead of water.

Fuck that shit.
Boooooo eggs.

Sausage egg cheese biscuit bacon pancakes waffles hashbrowns

Home fried potatoes in a breakfast burrito, no can defense.

When I lived in Colorado we had a Burrito Lady visit the office every morning. They're a staple of Colorado (would recommend/10). I think one reason they use potatoes is because of the better profit margin.

Potato bacon and egg taco is my go to. Occasionally cheese but I try not to eat it too much. When I lived in California I used to like eating the breakfast burritos with fries, eggs, bacon, salsa and cheese. But here in Texas nobody does that

Back