Do you think Nick Diaz could beat Mousasi or Bisping?

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He didn't do too bad against Silva, so what about these guys? Diaz vs Mousasi would be extremely interesting, especially.

Don't know about Mousasi but Nick would beat Bisping.

Yes he would definitely beat Bisping, both of their biggest assets is their cardio and Bispings cardio is fading if you noticed in the Leites fight, Nick would give Bisping a boxing lesson.

I don't know, but at the least, he'd make it competitive against either of them.

would give them a fight but i highly doubt it

What does it matter, he's not beating Rockhold or Weidman. Nick Diaz should focus on the biggest fight there is for $$$, and since he's not going to be a champion, the fight to make would be him vs. Conor, which he has a good chance of winning and he'll get paid way more than anything else.

I think Bisping would avoid a fight within the fight, running and taking advantage of his size advantage with takedowns for nothing expect points. I think Diaz/Mousasi would be fun to see.

Both guys would take Nick down to win rounds. On the feet Nick beats Bisping but not Moussasi imo

I think Mousasi could condit Diaz all day long.

I think he beats both. Mousasi is not the same guy from those japan days, and bisping... Well, unless he somehow perfectly adapted condits style, i doubt it. I think they would both be stubborn enough to try and stand and bang with nick over 3 rounds and get smacked.

I think he beats both. Mousasi is not the same guy from those japan days, and bisping... Well, unless he somehow perfectly adapted condits style, i doubt it. I think they would both be stubborn enough to try and stand and bang with nick over 3 rounds and get smacked.

I agree with you.

Why does it matter? Even if Nick lost to either of them people would say they thought Nick won so it doesn't count.

Hell no, both of them are to big and way to versatile.

Bisping is stylistically the perfect match up for Nick.

Hell no, both of them are to big and way to versatile.
I think Mousasi is a little bigger, but Bisping isn't much bigger than Nick...if at all. Bisping I don't consider to be "versatile" necessarily. He isn't exactly known for his take downs and submissions. Mousasi fits more of that definition, neither presents a huge wrestling threat that is Nick's kyptonite.

I really don't see Bisping winning, and Mousasi is close, but I favor Mousasi slightly cause he is more active and has more power.

Nick is undersized for middleweight. He's talented and durable enough to give guys problems, but he would be out muscled by everyone. The middle of the pack guys he can hang with and split wins and losses.

If Nick fought truly elite middleweights like Rockhold and Wiedman I think it would be a blowout.

I think Mousasi is a little bigger, but Bisping isn't much bigger than Nick...if at all. Bisping I don't consider to be "versatile" necessarily. He isn't exactly known for his take downs and submissions. Mousasi fits more of that definition, neither presents a huge wrestling threat that is Nick's kyptonite.

I really don't see Bisping winning, and Mousasi is close, but I favor Mousasi slightly cause he is more active and has more power.
Man you're off on that, Bisping is definitely larger than Nick. I really just meant that both had more stand up tools than Nick, and they do. Neither of them would do more than score points on the ground with Nick, his guard is incredible.

He could, doesn't necessarily mean he would or that his odds would look good.

He could beat either but more like to beat moose. Bispong could dance around him and outpoint. Moose is also flat footed so would be a better fight for him

Back