Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

• Total voters
No chance. Unless he starts acting like an uber fanboy like Joe Toadan or Daniel Cornpuff then he might get a UFC commentator job. The pay is too low.

First off my condolences to him and his family. Whatever he does, retires or fights again I wish him the best.

I don't have a child, but I just can only imagine the burden of losing one would be just devastating.

It's crazy he was such in a high, probably one of his highest accomplishments in when he gave a great boxing fight against HW champ Fury and now he's at the lowest of lows you can ever really imagine.

Life is so unpredictable and quite an up and down roller coaster ride.

I don't blame him if he never comes back.

(Either in boxing or MMA)

a6908-17148428841625-1920.jpg
He's In am emotional low but he has millions of dollars... better off than most Africans

They have the Jones fight to lure him back with, the main thing is locking him down so he can't win and leave. He only wanted to leave for boxing really.
Lol at Jones fighting him, he ducked him for years.

Naww most sherdoggers don't get laid
We just white knight, simp, and pretend to enjoy wmma on the karate forums.

In the back of our mind, we’re hoping that cute bank teller will be down on her luck and give us a shot… but let’s be honest, she knows how much is in the bank account.

So I.. I mean we came back home to Sherdog for another evening of hangin with the boys. Perhaps being perpetually single is a blessing in the skies

No, the only person who comes back is Conor McScavenger.

Who looks like big tough guy when Jose Aldo can't speak but in the octagon is a chicken.

The UfC need the clicks from Road House and that's it basically. To make more money for the bored Hollywood actors who bought the ufc in 2016 when Dana was pimping around conor to inflate the value. UFC - ultimate finance championships

he's right, thread like these seems made by teenage girls.
Ask DC, he lost a daughter and didn't stop working as every other man on the planet.

Well he made a good amount of money and he's not particularly young. So you put two and two together and retirement sounds pretty good at this point. Especially if you are not mentally all in. You can't go in this sport half ass.

Lol he doesn't need the UFC. He's made 40M without them in two fights while they offered him 18M for 10 fights.
Ngannou is clearly chasing the money before he leaves, I'm shocked you think he's good and won't still do that.
Lol at Jones fighting him, he ducked him for years.
That's not what happened. UFC wasn't going to let Ngannou be able to KO Jones then leave UFC, hence why they spent 1 year+ in a stalemate negotiation. UFC went as far as a 3 fight contract lockdown but Ngannou declined.

What fighting has to do with his child? Do people stop working when their kid die? What the fuck do you expect him to do, stop living?
Dumbest post of all time.

The thing is, Francis is not you or me, he already made enough money to be set for life. People like us need to work, because they most likely have no choice.

Francis is pretty old and his career is near the end, it's not farfetched to think that he won't fight again.

0-2, but made a guaranteed 26 million dollars + PPV points in just those 2 fights. So the question is, would you rather be a UFC champ and legend, but broke, or a 0-2 boxer with 30+ million dollars in the bank.

Francis did both, he was a "broke" champ in the UFC and made millions in boxing. I was not a believer, but he did it. <RomeroSalute>

Ngannou is clearly chasing the money before he leaves, I'm shocked you think he's good and won't still do that.

That's not what happened. UFC wasn't going to let Ngannou be able to KO Jones then leave UFC, hence why they spent 1 year+ in a stalemate negotiation. UFC went as far as a 3 fight contract lockdown but Ngannou declined.
U FIGHT CHEAP offered Ngannou 18M for 10 fights

🤡

Sounds like PFL is planning a fall PPV event from Saudi and it sounds like that is the target for Francis to fight for the PFL.

What fighting has to do with his child? Do people stop working when their kid die? What the fuck do you expect him to do, stop living?
Dumbest post of all time.
Some people go completely crazy, Divorce their partners and start a completely new life after the death of a child. It's an incredibly hard thing for most people to deal with. Plus, He just got VERY Violently Knocked out like bad bad bad anyway. He's already made a lot of money boxing. He can Already Retire if he wants.

Perhaps Mike Tyson could help Frank in dealing with this? :( Went through a similar thing with losing his own daughter.

I'd love to see him back but would his PFL contract even let him go back even if Dana was fine with it?

Back