Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
First off my condolences to him and his family. Whatever he does, retires or fights again I wish him the best.

I don't have a child, but I just can only imagine the burden of losing one would be just devastating.

It's crazy he was such in a high, probably one of his highest accomplishments in when he gave a great boxing fight against HW champ Fury and now he's at the lowest of lows you can ever really imagine.

Life is so unpredictable and quite an up and down roller coaster ride.

I don't blame him if he never comes back.

(Either in boxing or MMA)

a6908-17148428841625-1920.jpg

Nah he keep getting exposed, his non existent boxing skills got exposed by Joshua. Even his powerkube got exposed by Poatan.

If he ever comes back to MMA best believe he is gonna get exposed if he dares to fight Jon or Aspinall. He only succeeded in MMA because HWs has been such a shit division. All his powers came from his size alone not technique.

Jon Goat Jones and Top Bloke Aspinall ends him any day he choose. Even I think 2018 Stipe would beat Francis if he didnt came underweight like he did in their 2nd fight.

How are you still here? Do you ever actually post a real opinion? You’re embarrassing
It's the most real opinion ever, did Francis ever said he would retire because of this? Mike Tyson is still fighting and his kid died too. BECAUSE PEOPLE DOESN'T STOP LIVING WHEN THEIR RELATIVE DIES
I've never looked what Francis said about this but i'm sure he didn't said shit like ''i will stop fighting and i will mourn forever.'' because he is not some sherdog weirdo. I'm literally shocked right now you guys don't even have common sense. Life is not over when your relative dies, eventually people move on because they don't have other choice. I'm sure Francis has many goals in life and he will work for that.

he's right, thread like these seems made by teenage girls.
Ask DC, he lost a daughter and didn't stop working as every other man on the planet.

You think people on this forum don’t know about DC? As if one guy losing a child and carrying on means everyone can do it… it was in 2003 before DC had even began training MMA. The mindsets and expectations for life are different, Francis is nearly 40 yrs old.

It's the most real opinion ever, did Francis ever said he would retire because of this? Mike Tyson is still fighting and his kid died too. BECAUSE PEOPLE DOESN'T STOP LIVING WHEN THEIR RELATIVE DIES
I've never looked what Francis said about this but i'm sure he didn't said shit like ''i will stop fighting and i will mourn forever.'' because he is not some sherdog weirdo. You know people have to move on right? I'm literally shocked right now you guys don't even have common sense

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that something is being lost in translation here.

Nah he keep getting exposed, his non existent boxing skills got exposed by Joshua. Even his powerkube got exposed by Poatan.

If he ever comes back to MMA best believe he is gonna get exposed if he dares to fight Jon or Aspinall. He only succeeded in MMA because HWs has been such a shit division. All his powers came from his size alone not technique.

Jon Goat Jones and Top Bloke Aspinall ends him any day he choose. Even I think 2018 Stipe would beat Francis if he didnt came underweight like he did in their 2nd fight.

A guy with no technique went and beat Tyson Fury on his boxing debut…

This is what delinquents have been saying for a while. Francis definitely has technique. He’s not a brainless brute like people enjoy making out

He’s a counter puncher and freak of nature athlete who came from the sand mines. You shit on guys like that and sing the praises of phoney “fighters” like Jones - not talking about you specifically.

He is still under contract with PFL for 2-3 fights. If he fights in MMA again it will be there. He is already 38 with bad knees. He may do 1-2 fights with PFL then retire. No way he returns to UFC.

Bro he is a brute. Boxing is his main weapon in MMA and you can see how bad he is if you also watch boxing.

And its not racism. I hate all humans equally.

Obviously, he’s not a career boxer. He brute forced the Roze KO because he had no respect for Rozenstruicks power, and he was right… pretty every other KO/knockdown has been a counter punch. He’s a counter puncher dude - that’s not the work of a brute

He should quit at this point. He's 37, just got badly knocked out, will never be as hot as he was post fury fight, has been paid plenty of money, and on top of all that has just lost a child. Fair play to big Frank, had the world believing boxing wasn't real for a minute.

Back