Do you think Conor McNugget vs Aldo will be a Jones vs Cormier V2.0?

Nice bump.

I'm sure you're right 100% of the time.
Nah, but I love seeing how sure people were that Aldo was going to run over McGregor. Feel free to bump my stupid posts, if/when I make them.

Nah, but I love seeing how sure people were that Aldo was going to run over McGregor. Feel free to bump my stupid posts, if/when I make them.

We all do it. I tend to side with the longer reigning fighter and am partial. Most of us are.

You could claim you were certain, but you knew as much as any of us did. You just happened to be right.

The popcorn Gods bless you, @Jin Akutsu.

It's quite the irony seeing how DC cried at the PF conference considering.

Quite ironic indeed, considering clowns are supposed to make "The King" laugh, not cry in secret in a corner of his locker room.

jose-aldo-crying-locker-roo.jpg

Conor Bless.

We all do it. I tend to side with the longer reigning fighter and am partial. Most of us are.

You could claim you were certain, but you knew as much as any of us did. You just happened to be right.
Enough certainty to survive account and Av/Sig bets. I was about 95% sure Conor would KO Aldo. I did think it would be a round later, but hey. I shouldn't have doubted McGregor's prediction of Aldo dropping at the first exchange. I overestimated Aldo.

no it will be a more one sided loss for Conner...people are retarded if they really beleive Conner stands a chance against scarface, mendes, or edgar.
adP2h1S.gif

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

God were people wrong.

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-18_3-41-30.jpeg
    upload_2016-1-18_3-41-30.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6

Just take your licks.

Enough certainty to survive account and Av/Sig bets. I was about 95% sure Conor would KO Aldo. I did think it would be a round later, but hey. I shouldn't have doubted McGregor's prediction of Aldo dropping at the first exchange. I overestimated Aldo.

Still reveling in being right for once. Good for you buddy. Enough to bump a thread a year later, lol.

Still reveling in being right for once. Good for you buddy. Enough to bump a thread a year later, lol.
If you say so bud. We all pick fights wrong eventually, it happens. Cheers for actually showing up.

Back