Do you think Conor McNugget vs Aldo will be a Jones vs Cormier V2.0?

Spacemonkeys

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Conor/DC= New aspiring undefeated talented fighter

Jones/Jose= Undefeated UFC champion/veteran

It's quite the irony seeing how DC cried at the PF conference considering that he always had the upper hand in regards to mind games and trash talk.

Seeing how Conor rushed Jose at the end of the Siver bout and it being a title fight, one can only imagine what the hype machinery is going to produce in the next couple of months.

I'm interested to see how Jose handles Conor's antics.

no it will be a more one sided loss for Conner...people are retarded if they really beleive Conner stands a chance against scarface, mendes, or edgar.

neither aldo or mcgregor are undefeated though, i think this will be just another notch in aldo's long list of victims, Mcgregor is getting whipped...

Damn i could go for some nuggets...

Can you believe shitty McDonalds Brazil only serves 10piece nuggets and charges extra for the sauce? In the old days, it used to be 12piece plus 2 free sauces. Oh, and of course, prices are only higher...

I think Aldo is gonna try to take Conor down after rd2, when he starts to slow down. In the beginning of the fight, his speed vs. conor's range is gonna be fun to watch. I'm excited for this fight. Like both guys.

I think it will be a better fight with a wider array of skills shown from both fighters. Conor may not win but people acting like he will not pose significant challenges to Aldo are insane, blind, or completely emotional about the fighter.

maybe more like Hardy vs GSP. This (an arrogant opponent) might be what Aldo needs to remotivate himself after years and years (since WEC) on top of FW division. Look how motivated he was for Mendes after their gyms had Twitter beef.

I think the buildup is bigger and the fight will be more exciting.

Connor may be the champ one day, but I don't think he's ready for Aldo. Sure, he's looked great but against guys who don't even belong in the discussion of top FWs.

Aldo is going to turn those legs into a pile of jello.

Not going to lie, I love Connor's hands though. Clearly he is a very talented and sharp puncher. His boxing background shows.

I don't get the comparison to Jones/DC. You mean in terms of hype and trash talk? In that regard this will be much more fun!

I don't get the comparison to Jones/DC. You mean in terms of hype and trash talk? In that regard this will be much more fun!

I meant like the whole thing prefight/fight night/postfight

Prefight:
A trash talking Conor doing his best to hype the fight and trash talk Aldo into oblivion.

Fight Night:
Aldo wins, not in a dominating fashion but still a clear win for the brazillian.

Postfight:
An apologetic, shattered and crying Conor @ the PF conference trying to win fans back.

Sort of Jones vs. DC.. no?

aldo is certainly going to be getting another skull tatted on him after he destroy mcgregory

Prefight:
A trash talking Conor doing his best to hype the fight and trash talk Aldo into oblivion.

Fight Night:
Aldo wins, not in a dominating fashion but still a clear win for the brazillian.

Postfight:
An apologetic, shattered and crying Conor @ the PF conference trying to win fans back.

Ok, gotcha.

Prefight:
I think Conner is 1,000X trash talker than DC and Jones combined. But the problem is that Aldo won't comply, he's simply a stone faced killer. We will hear some funny shit from Connor but I doubt it will be an epic back and forth, but who knows.

Fightnight:
Aldo will likely beat him worse than Jones beat DC. DC had a shot in that fight and won a round pretty easily. I think it was close going into the 4th, but he fell off.
I think Aldo beats Connor up bad, but probably won't finish him. I think Connor take s one round because Aldo takes off a round.

Postfight:
No fucking clue how Connor handles defeat. Given the hype and his confidence, he will either pull a Diaz and say it's bullshit he actually won in his mind or he will be destroyed. But you never know, Connor has never been in a fight this big.

I don't think Conor is ready for Aldo. I think it'll be more one sided.

Postfight:
No fucking clue how Connor handles defeat. Given the hype and his confidence, he will either pull a Diaz and say it's bullshit he actually won in his mind or he will be destroyed. But you never know, Connor has never been in a fight this big.

I hope it wont end in a flukey way like bad reffing or them jugdges fucking it up once again.

no it will be a more one sided loss for Conner...people are retarded if they really beleive Conner stands a chance against scarface, mendes, or edgar.

neither aldo or mcgregor are undefeated though, i think this will be just another notch in aldo's long list of victims, Mcgregor is getting whipped...

Going to be more like Jones vs Sonnen.

maybe more like Hardy vs GSP. This (an arrogant opponent) might be what Aldo needs to remotivate himself after years and years (since WEC) on top of FW division. Look how motivated he was for Mendes after their gyms had Twitter beef.

Prefight:

Fight Night:

Postfight:

More like Aldo smiling all the way to the bank.

aldo is certainly going to be getting another skull tatted on him after he destroy mcgregory

Ok, gotcha.

Prefight:
I think Conner is 1,000X trash talker than DC and Jones combined. But the problem is that Aldo won't comply, he's simply a stone faced killer. We will hear some funny shit from Connor but I doubt it will be an epic back and forth, but who knows.

Fightnight:
Aldo will likely beat him worse than Jones beat DC. DC had a shot in that fight and won a round pretty easily. I think it was close going into the 4th, but he fell off.
I think Aldo beats Connor up bad, but probably won't finish him. I think Connor take s one round because Aldo takes off a round.

Postfight:

I don't think Conor is ready for Aldo. I think it'll be more one sided.
pkdZbVk.jpg

iYER6Vf.gif

Back