Do you think Conor’s fighting style is more exciting than Khabib’s?

Conor wins his last fight in 40 seconds using:

- flying knee
- shoulder strikes
- headkick
- punches
- ground and pound

Random Sherdogger: Conor doesn't really do MMA, but Khabib "Grapplefuck" Nurmagomedov does!

Yes is the answer from everyone, but it'll be fun to see who has convinced themselves otherwise.

i should say... i personally prefer watching a khabib fight... but like most of this forum... my opinion is skewed

Conor is more exciting. Khabib is exciting to; he's outstanding at what he does, but his style is pretty generic. Only Conor fights like Conor and it's a treat to watch.

If you do, then why are watching MMA instead of Boxing and kickboxing? Seriously, why?

Why are you so insecure?

I enjoy Khabib's style just fine. Like I enjoy GSP's style. I also enjoy Conor, and Anderson Silva, etc, etc, etc. Some of us can appreciate all kinds of styles. This is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.

I could just as easily ask you why you don't just go watch freestyle wrestling or judo.

That said, I DO think that Conor's style is more exciting. Every fight is more likely to end in a spectacular flash than most Khabib fights. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate Khabibs style. It's fantastic for what it is (and no that is not a backhanded compliment).

Back