Do you think Conor’s fighting style is more exciting than Khabib’s?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If you do, then why are watching MMA instead of Boxing and kickboxing? Seriously, why?

Khabib is boring as fuck.

I know 11 year old fortnite players and Khabib is the reason why they stopped with MMA.

Yes

If you do, then why are watching MMA instead of Boxing and kickboxing? Seriously, why?
Coz I like both but can also prefer one over the other

If you prefer Khabib's why are you watching MMA instead of grappling competitions?

They both have style, Conor is more entertaining tho imo

<{Heymansnicker}>
I'm not surprised @true_fan is " excited " watching grown men sniffing each others crotch.

208665E8-2BE5-4F32-BCC7-A14545290A1F-7250-000006E9F1DC21AE.jpeg

I think they're both exciting for obvious different reasons. Any time either of them fights it feels like a major event you can't miss.

Khabibs only highlight is him dropping Tavares and Conor , using the more exciting style

No question that conor style is more exciting.

I massively prefer MMA over boxing and kickboxing because I want to see the best fighter on the planet and those systems disallow so many things that would happen in a real fight that they both feel fake.

I will say that Khabib is one of the most exciting ground fighting fighters ever. He doesn't generally lay and pray and does a lot of damage on the ground. I also find the way he relentlessly pursues a take down with his chain wrestling fun.

Knockout are always going to be the most exciting fighters IMHO.

Yes he is, but in the end Khabib is still a better fighter

Yes

Coz I like both but can also prefer one over the other

If you prefer Khabib's why are you watching MMA instead of grappling competitions?

lol

because TS thinks they wear too many clothes in grappling

<Baelish01>

Conor is way more exciting of a fighter no question about it.

I like watching Khabib too though. Him dominating RDA for example was something special.

Used to be a boxing fan as a matter of fact but came over to MMA years ago to see the best fight the best which I wasn’t seeing in boxing with the coddled matchmaking.

Back