Do you think coaches think to themselves "there is no way my guy is winning this"?

I thought that was pretty fucked up of Greg to say lol.

I wonder though is it worse that Greg said it or that the UFC made that matchup to begin with. I don't mind them making lopsided fights, but I prefer that each fighter has a chance, no matter how small, of pulling off a victory. If it was obvious to a coach that there was no facet of the fight where his fighter was better, perhaps the fight should not have been made in the first place.

Who's the skinny coach that thinks he's black and has a big cheesy grin on his face all the time.

He always stands behind his fighters when they're in the cage, holding the banner and smiling from ear to ear.......actually makes him look like he's got no confidence in his fighters.

Who's the skinny coach that thinks he's black and has a big cheesy grin on his face all the time.

He always stands behind his fighters when they're in the cage, holding the banner and smiling from ear to ear.......actually makes him look like he's got no confidence in his fighters.

I know who your talking about,Trevor Whitman.

Wonder what advice Heath Herrings corner gave him in between rounds when he fought pre-diverticulitis Brock?

A good coach should be able to offer a realistic assessment to the situation. Thus, they've got to know what the chanes are, even if they don't show it to their fighters.

In retrospect, Greg Jackson knew this to be the case with Clay vs Gray.
Why on earth did he even accept that fight?

Back