Do you think Carmont will win Bellator MW belt? Is GSP still cornering him?

Carmont looks like a real life Tong Po but chooses to wrestlefuck.

I want Halsey to win.

Definitely will be the most legit test for Halsey.

I still think Halsey and Branch are the only guys out of UFC that could make it in the top 10. Branch proved so against Okami, would like to see what Halsey can do against a big, long, strong, and well-rounded MW, its very difficult to make any offense against such a neutralizer as Carmont if he is focused.

He's def top 5 MW in Bellator already since that div is awful. I can see him winning a fight and getting a title shot. I dont know if he wins the title, would be a disaster if he does. Bellator really has to hope someone beats him or if he gets a shot Halsey smokes him.

Carmont is the last guy you want as your champ, not because he was cut from UFC and it makes Bellator look second rate but more so because Carmont is a blanket with no personality.

Carmont is top 5 in bellator. I give him 2 wins before a title shot

Halsey smokes him. Give carmont Marshall or manhoef to start with. 185 is thin these days in bellator, but they used to always come up with 8 pretty decent guys for their tournaments.

They were always thin. Their champ was Alexander "Not Even Top 30" Shlemenko. Our definition of decent must be different.

I think Carmont and Halsey would be fun.

Halsey smokes him. Give carmont Marshall or manhoef to start with. 185 is thin these days in bellator, but they used to always come up with 8 pretty decent guys for their tournaments.

Their tournaments at MW used to be mediocre at best. Carmont would have easy work with Shlemenko
Do you think a 37 years old journeyman as Marshall has something for Carmont??
I love Manhoef but there are much more interesting matchups for him. Carmont would outgrapple him so easy

I think Halsey beat him, but its by far the most intriguing match up

He would be a good win for a guy like Hasley. Bellator needs all the MW contenders they can get... I honestly think Hasley can be the real deal but they need to prove him a lot.

We all loved Shlemenko but deep inside we knew that he would be easily outgrappled by any top MW...

Back