Do you think Askren could come out of retirement if he beats Jake Paul?

He might fight Logan Paul if he beats Jake. Otherwise, he goes back to coaching wrestling and podcasting, with an extra bit of change in his pockets.

It's just amazing that the guy was an Olympian, fought other dudes for a living, and still could never develop a set of abs.
Judging by his physique... I'd say Ben focuses more on the technical aspects of wrestling.

It's just amazing that the guy was an Olympian, fought other dudes for a living, and still could never develop a set of abs.
What about Cormier...
I find it amazing as well

The fact he was declared the winner against Robbie Lawler is still the craziest shit to me. He's arguably the biggest overachiever in the history of MMA.

Lmao @ an olympian being an overachiever in MMA

The fucking absurd stupid shit people say on sherdog

Maybe he fight that Fred guy if he wins

Judging by his physique... I'd say Ben focuses more on the technical aspects of wrestling.
He focuses on funk.
And was much stronger/more ripped than now... Obviously hah

I mean, think about It, his name would be bigger than ever. He could automatically get money fights in the UFC, probably even Masvidal rematch immediately. UFC loves someone with some hype attached to their name. The press conference alone for Paul vs Askren made Askren famous lol imagine after him abusing Jake Paul. God, I hope it happens.

Didn't want to see Askren retire so early in UFC career, he only had 3 fights in UFC and two of them were competitive and one was unlucky. Still has Olympic wrestling background, and always had heart. Thought Masvidal loss was heavy for him maybe but c'mon he can do better. Entertaining in an annoying big brother kind of way as well lol people shouldnt be offended.
Lol

Robbery from that ref not surprised some fixing shit like that going on from that wanker jake.

Lol at all you un knowledgable fans that picked Bum Askren to win with his basic ass brawl boxing

Don't have to be a fan to realize Ben Askren would get dropped. Only a MMA shill would predict something other than Askren losing

Difference from being dropped and ending the fight at first fall, clearly the ref was told to end that shit first opportunity he got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back