Do you think Andrade will beat Valentina?

Andrade is a more interesting challenge than any other contender, but I expect Valentina to completely dominate her and win easily. At this point, I don't think that anyone can beat Valentina, not even Nunes.

Andrade came in injured against Joanna, she wasn’t her usual self. Shev would definitely be the favourite against Andrade tho, probably out points her for five rounds.
That's completely bullshit and was debunked the day Andrade made the claim with video from the fight.

If you want to talk injuries Joanna pinched a nerve in her back and couldn't walk a few steps without collapsing and missed the vast majority of her tactical training for that fight. That is the last part of the camp where they put everything together. She ended up flying in a Polish physiotherapist in who has become a staple of her camp since. The fight was almost cancelled but she recovered the week prior to fight week.

That's completely bullshit and was debunked the day Andrade made the claim with video from the fight.

If you want to talk injuries Joanna pinched a nerve in her back and couldn't walk a few steps without collapsing and missed the vast majority of her tactical training for that fight. That is the last part of the camp where they put everything together. She ended up flying in a Polish physiotherapist in who has become a staple of her camp since. The fight was almost cancelled but she recovered the week prior to fight week.

Coming from the guy with a Joanna avatar I’ll take this post with a grain of salt

Hopefully Andrade sleeps the can crushing point fighter

I think Valentina is better everywhere. Andrade has a puncher's chance if she can land something huge. Otherwise, Shev carves her up.

tenor.gif

Coming from the guy with a Joanna avatar I’ll take this post with a grain of salt
That's fair but it wasn't me who did that. It was debunked by a guy who fucking hates Joanna and who I personally dislike and most people here can't stand listening to. Just because some prick online is an asshole and calls all criticism racist doesn't mean they are automatically wrong when they don't have a horse in the race.

IIRC Andrade claimed she injured her shoulder and couldn't lift one arm properly. There's like 50 examples in the fight proving this as bullshit. Furthermore she and her coach did an entire 5 round 25 minute mock fight directly before the real one and it didn't seem to have any impact on her performance in the fight whatsoever. You catch my drift?

Also I know so much about this because I followed it closely for several years. Finally stopped when I realized nobody really gives a shit about facts only feelings.

Not likely. Andrade isnt strong enough to overcome the disparity in skill with shevchenko.

With her power, she definitely has a punchers chance. I wouldn't count her out. What she did to the #1 contender was very impressive, considering she was like 8 inches shorter. I'd still give it 70/30 in favor of Valentina.

No doubt Andrade did pick up a shoulder injury in the Joanna fight, hitting thin air with haymakers tends to do that. Jessica's boxing has improved since then though, as her second fight with Rose proved.

To have a chance against Shevchenko you have to be superior in one discipline at least; so what would that be in "Muay Thai" fighter Andrade's case, slams? ATT already showed how to nullify them, if only Jessica's opponents would notice.

She would be a decent challenger though and no doubt a lot of folk would get excited at the prospect, just as they did before the Joanna fight, when half Sherdog were convinced it would be an easy ko for the Brazilian.

One of the biggest women's mismatches in history.

easily her toughest fight since Joanna and arguably only behind Nunes and Joanna overall for her entire career this might be her 3rd toughest fight
LOL. Classic Sherdog, to get overexcited and overrate a fighter after a random win.

Andrade got outclassed by Rose and got demolished, destroyed, ripped apart by Weili Zhang. The chinese champ is clearly the biggest threat Valentina could have right now.

Not sure if she beats Val, but likely does better than can of the month they normally line up for her.
This. Both used to compete at 135, Valentina is the better fighter but that doesnt mean it will be easy, its 5 rounds...
LOL. Classic Sherdog, to get overexcited and overrate a fighter after a random win.

Andrade got outclassed by Rose and got demolished, destroyed, ripped apart by Weili Zhang. The chinese champ is clearly the biggest threat Valentina could have right now.
Random win? Nothing random about that performance, she is also the former 115lbs champ, considering how the fight ended i wouldnt call it "outclassed", she basically demolished everyone not a champ at 115, nothing random doing the same thing to a 125er.

Back