Do you think Andrade will beat Valentina?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
easily her toughest fight since Joanna and arguably only behind Nunes and Joanna overall for her entire career this might be her 3rd toughest fight

It probably is her third toughest fight but I think she would get pieced up pretty badly.

I think it will be a good fight but I think Valentina will pick her apart.

Val manages the distance like nobody. She outstruck Holly who is the queen of ish ish fighting and throwing things from a mile away.

Also is great on the clinch.

Andrade has the best punchers chance for sure. She is a truck.

Hell to the no, Joanna took her to school and Shevchenko would dominate her imo. Shevchenko is way more technical and also pretty strong herself, I see her dominating wherever the fight goes.

Andrade came in injured against Joanna, she wasn’t her usual self. Shev would definitely be the favourite against Andrade tho, probably out points her for five rounds.

She'll at least be a 'credible' challenger to some, but people will still hate on her for being too short

People are kinda unfair with women's 125. You HAVE to start a new division with a tournament before inserting popular names from the neighboring divisions and other orgs, it's literally how to set up an entire rankings and weight class. Now, in the long term, that first champ is gonna seem like paper (see: Esparza), but they have to be there. Fans grew way too impatient too quickly with that though. It started with Nicco not even facing the other finalist cuz Eubanks had cutting problems, then the length of time Nicco was out. After that, terrible booking decisions created no top contenders, when paired with some really bad judges decisions, so everyone at the top had a loss to someone else recently and no one was ahead, all while eating shit from fans with no understanding of those problems and no patience for solutions.

easily her toughest fight since Joanna and arguably only behind Nunes and Joanna overall for her entire career this might be her 3rd toughest fight
no, but I knew she would make short work of Chookagian. Andrade's a great fight tho.

Skill wise, no. Jessica has the power to always be a threat, though. Joanna showed the blueprint to beat Jessica. You can just stand in front of her and take those kind of shots.

In a division of low skilled fighters Andrade’s toughness elevates her above the rest of the pack, but she falls short of Valentina as she actually is very skilled

Mf3gx47.gif

Back