Do you think a man and a woman can truly just be friends, or will it always end up getting sexual?

Nope unless if she’s a whale. The man will eventually have his mind set on one thing once they both feel comfortable with each other overtime. If that fails then he will cut her off.

Last edited:
Nope unless if she’s a whale. The man will eventually have his mind set on one thing once they both feel comfortable with each other overtime. If that fails then he will cut her off.

Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
unless the whale tries some shit and you shut her down. that'll be the funniest shit.

Just be friends? Yes, it's very possible. I see it all the time and feel the same way. Sometimes you're not attracted to someone but get along fantastic.

But the caveat is going out and hanging out alone. That would be unusual.

I don't think so.

Yeah, nothing sexual might happen, but the thought is in the back of my head.

Last edited:
A man can rarely be just friends with a woman. The opposite can happen all the time though.

Are you saying that women that have male friends, these male friends aren't really friends but just men looking to have sex with that woman?

I've had attractive female friends that I didn't want to have sex with..........and I don't think they wanted anything from me other than someone to have a laugh with........

Are there men that get confused by friendly females, sure there is and to a lesser extent women as well...... I've had a couple that have got confused with my nature.

Depends. If neither are attracted to the other, then it's fine.

If one or both are attracted to the other but have a fulfilling sex life elsewhere, it can also work.

Issues arise when one of the two becomes obsessed with the other due to their lack of sex life and proximity to this person.

Absolutely, depends on levels of discipline/devotion, too many friendships turn into more with the opposite sex from what I’ve personally seen. I blame it on the individual and not the relationship.

Sigh... I hate when this topic comes up.

Of course men and women can be friends. Do y'all really think that on a planet of 7 billion (and counting people) there isn't a single case of a man and woman having a platonic friendship?

You thirsty fucks never met a girl you didn't wanna fuck?
To be completely honest with you, not an attractive girl. And I'm not a horndog or anything, I'm actually fairly conservative. But I don't understand how you could like a pretty girl enough to be her friend and not think about fucking her at least once. Would have to be some kinda monk or something imo.

Yes, I’ve had several friends that were girls that I never wanted to pursue a relationship with. Some were girls that I knew in my undergrad, grad school or law school days, and some have been colleagues that I’ve worked with over the last decade in my profession.

I had a female friend at work for about 6 years. We had coffee together every workday, talked about everything, but never crossed that line.

In my experience every time I had a female "friend" I would eventually think about banging her. I assume it's been the same for you all, yeh?

She just needs to be ugly or fat enough.

But i think it works from female to male, but not the other way around in general, yes. Unless you really build up a long relationship, and is sexually satisfied your self.

Why would I want to only be friends with someone that I find attractive, and a cool person to hang out with? It's like saying that a pizza looks and smells delicious, but you're not at all interested in taking a bite. It just doesn't make sense.

My best friend is a woman and i was never interested in banging her. She is a chinese communist though so maybe that just makes her unattractive.

To be completely honest with you, not an attractive girl. And I'm not a horndog or anything, I'm actually fairly conservative. But I don't understand how you could like a pretty girl enough to be her friend and not think about fucking her at least once. Would have to be some kinda monk or something imo.

"Pretty girl". If the OP added that qualifier, then maybe it'd be different. But my female friends I've never had sexual attraction towards. I don't see how that's any different from a cool male friend that you don't wanna fuck.

Now, if one is attracted to the other but the other isn't they can be friends to, although not completely by choice for both parties.

Now, if both find each other attractive (which is probably what everyone here seems to be talking about) it is possible if they have enough discipline. However, if they're choosing to "LJBF" there's probably a reason, like they have significant others. In this case, I'll agree that they are skating on thin ice and are a few fermented drinks from fucking the *beep* out of each other. Biology doesn't play games.

Sure, people can be friendzoned and be the kind person to be happy with it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

My favourite people of my wife's friends are a lesbian couple. I really enjoy hanging out with them. They are just so chill and fun to hang out with, and I could definitely see myself being good friends with them even without being my wife's friend.

Pleanty of female friends. Unfortunately there are not many attractive female pool players lol.

Back