• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you sleep with..

I turn it off before I sleep but I used to set the sleep timer back in the days like a decade ago.

I require a tv to sleep. For me, it is things like Cold Case Files, Forensic Files, The First 48 etc. that help me get to sleep the best

i sleep in complete silence and darkness, and I live in the country with no neighbors or traffic to disturb my sleep. When people visit they are surprised at how well they sleep here.

I like a fan, or air purifier. My house has a lot of activity due to my kids and their friends so I like some white noise. Never a TV though.

Blacked out Room, Wi-Fi off, Fan on High, Cold as can be.

The T.V. On? I feel like it helps me sleep at night. I would play asmr massage video or some documentary.
Yes. I sleep every night with the TV on. Just put my favorite shows I've watched before on from Netflix or max.

I’m Brad Pitt to fat women. Since I started playing hockey again, women with kids in their early 30’s drip for me. It’s hard to keep declining this dummy thicc single mom who keeps trying to smash. Her body is off the charts and if I were single, she’d habe another for sure. Blows my mind her baby daddy left tbh. I’d love to clap cheeks but I don’t wanna get busted.

If she sends me a convincing msg that she won’t snitch tho, I’m gonna haul out my drill rig and go so deep, I find oil. I’m going so deep, I’ll have to hire to derrickhands to haul my bit out of the mud. I’ll throw my coveralls on right now and start throwing chain if she wants to get drilled.

Last edited:
I’m Brad Pitt to fat women. Since I started playing hockey again, women with kids in their early 30’s drip for me. It’s hard to keep declining this dummy thicc single mom who keeps trying to smash. Her body is off the charts and if I were single, she’d habe another for sure. Blows my mind her baby daddy left tbh. I’d love to clap cheeks but I don’t wanna get busted.

If she sends me a convincing msg that she won’t snitch tho, I’m gonna haul out my drill rig and go so deep, I find oil. I’m going so deep, I’ll have to hire to derrickhands to haul my bit out of the mud. I’ll throw my coveralls on right now and start throwing chain if she wants to get drilled.
So you DO sleep with the TV on?

Reviews of 8bit and 16bit games on youtube. I drift off to sleep pretty easily. Not sure why either.

Back