Do you sleep in your yard?

I took a nap outside of a vineyard in Nappa Valley once year's ago. Best nap of my life.

Don't need centipedes, millipedes, lizards, ants crawling up the underpants.

What if someone just walks over and puts their ballsack on your sleeping face and takes a picture?
THEY COULD START AN ONLY FANS!?
Now everyone knows you as "ballsackfaceguy"
Can you handle that title?

I have also slept in your yard, on occasion.

I have heard it said, that it is because of your delicious milkshakes that attracts gentleman to said yard.

I put up a hammock in the terrace for a bit & took a nap there a couple times, but right now it’s hot af… summer in Southeast Asia.
Last time, woke up staring at a gekko on terrace wall & a couple frogs sitting by my sandals.
AC66-A58-E-C82-C-41-C1-8175-432-CB96-CF84-D.jpg

Prolly a joint reptilian/amphibian ambush/coup to take back the yard.

Last edited:
Yeah, about a month ago I came home drunk after hanging out with my mates I hadn't seen in a long Time. Wife was Mad at me for breaking my sobriety and refused to let me inside the house. Apparently that would teach me a lesson. <45>

I didn't want to go back to my mates and be a burden to them, and chose to crash on the lawn behind the house. It was Nicer than I thought it'll be. The weather was Nice. No Rain that Night.

Da fak you own a house?

I love sleeping in my yard under the hot sun getting a tan it's wonderful it's like being part of nature

I imagine seeing you sleeping nude in your yard amuses your neighbors.

Da fak you own a house?

I Don't own it, my mother owns it. We just switched places When wife became pregnant with the second child so we could have more space for us. It's a tiny one Story house that was built in pre Soviet times, that mom inherited from grandmother. Not a mansion by any means. <45>

Now my parents live in a 2-room apartment I'm paying rent for and I used to live in before.

Last edited:
When I was a teenager I got drunk and came home but lost my house key, I was too afraid to knock and wake my parents so I slept on gravel in our backyard. Would not recommend in October in Saskatchewan.

As long as there's a roof and a fan, and something to lie down to

I have a little campsite at the back of one of my properties, beauty little spot right beside a little creek. We camp out there all the time.

Back