Do you sleep in your yard?

Only after I win an argument with the mrs!
7881db3d506cc78c7ba950d55c21ad4a873a0d4bc2f452a1b791d1c40c859368_1.jpg
that dog loyal AF

No.......because

You'll hear shots like the show cops - Cypress Hill

I love sleeping in my yard under the hot sun getting a tan it's wonderful it's like being part of nature

We have no flat bits in our yard and we got the tent out last year, me and my son ended up down the bottom ha ha, not good

Products made of artificial (polymeric) rattan have proven themselves very well.

Yeah, about a month ago I came home drunk after hanging out with my mates I hadn't seen in a long Time. Wife was Mad at me for breaking my sobriety and refused to let me inside the house. Apparently that would teach me a lesson. <45>

I didn't want to go back to my mates and be a burden to them, and chose to crash on the lawn behind the house. It was Nicer than I thought it'll be. The weather was Nice. No Rain that Night.

What? It is your house. Wtf. Imagine your ancestors hearing you got kicked out

I recently found a nice air mattress that I inflate with a reverse shop vac

It's amazing to lie in my backyard on it on hot sunny days

What? It is your house. Wtf. Imagine your ancestors hearing you got kicked out

They support her 100%.

It's nice to have someone in the family that isn't afraid to deal with my bullshit with radical methods.

I respect that.

<mma4>

They support her 100%.

It's nice to have someone in the family that isn't afraid to deal with my bullshit with radical methods.

I respect that.

<mma4>

You should never let that happen again in my opinion

It looks and is weak that a man wife just order him out of the house he likely pays for. She can sleep on the couch your bed

You should never let that happen again in my opinion

It looks and is weak that a man wife just order him out of the house he likely pays for. She can sleep on the couch your bed

My mother owns the house. I only pay the utility bills.

<{yahyou}>

I love sleeping in my yard under the hot sun getting a tan it's wonderful it's like being part of nature

Marijuana isn't legal where I live and I'm not usually drunk when the sun is out.

Back