Do you see DHK to be the champ in WW?

His striking was a bit over the top but that was probably his plan, the gas tank however is seriously bad

He has absolutely no chance in hell to become champ, he looked fkn horrible in his fight with Silva.

I have nothing against the guy, but I find it incredibly difficult to see DHK ever becoming a champion, or even getting a title shot frankly. He's a very talented fighter, he just seems to lack the requisite X-factor required for true contention in a division as strong as WW.

Dong is a great fighter

& that Huge DONG he landed on Erick Silva was fantastic to watch, was awesome to see Dong land that huge Dong on Ericks chin, problem is, I dont see Dong or his Dong punch making it to the top 3 anytime soon, no way in hell Dong beats Georges

Competing for the title? he may, but I think it's gonna be a tough road at this point. Winning the title? Really hard to tell. He and GSP are about the same age now, and he's not getting any younger, and WW has young guys coming in. I think he can pull some upsets along the way and as a fan I just hope he keeps on winning, that's it. He's one of the best fighters from Korea and I'm happy for him being remembered that way. He paved the way for other Korean fighters to be in the big stage

Back