Do you see DHK to be the champ in WW?

I love me some Dong but no way.
I was going to write a list of WW who would beat him but realized after looking at the rankings that he would lose to the entire top 10 ranked UFC WWs with the possible exception of Diaz if he can blanket him.

loL @ bringing up the condit loss.

you might as well bring up the demian maia loss.

It was a single move, it wasn't like condit dominated.

I would bet DHK heavy in a rematch. He beats Condit 7/10 times with Condit landing some crazy the other 3 times.

He sweeped DHK before that flying knee showing he's got the ground game to beat him as well

I would love to see GSP break both his orbitals with jabs and take him down at will. I actually think GSP would finish this guy. There's no chance until GSP is defeated or retires. lol

No, but I would be happy for him if he does become the new UFC WW champion.

Are you the same guy who asked if Erick Silva could still be champion?

The answer is no, btw

No never. I honestly think people like him on here because of the jokes. He is a lay and pray artist and has had some of the most brutal to watch wins of any fighter in the UFC.

Nope, but he sure fucked up a guy who everyone thought would be, didn't he? ha

Great KO.

Taking into account he just destroyed a UFC phenom, super talented future champion - why not.

Nope, but he sure fucked up a guy who everyone thought would be, didn't he? ha

Great KO.

Who are you referring to? The Erick Silva? The only people that thought he would be a champ are his family. Kim's best win is most likely Matt Brown.

I would love to see GSP break both his orbitals with jabs and take him down at will. I actually think GSP would finish this guy. There's no chance until GSP is defeated or retires. lol

Yeah since GSP has an extensive history of breaking faces...lol. Kos out of 30 fights...GSP doesn't even plant fully for his jabs either.

Hardy looked like him and his girlfriend just got done with a pillow fight after the GSP fight.

Go ahead and post Fitch and Kos pictures. GSP looks worse than Fitch does after several of his last fights.

Once GSP is gone, anything can happen.

Once GSP is gone, anything can happen.

this. he needs to polish his striking, touch up his boxing nahmean?
his striking very unorthodox but it works. get better at submitting dudes. he has heart and will to get to their tho.

Yeah since GSP has an extensive history of breaking faces...lol. Kos out of 30 fights...GSP doesn't even plant fully for his jabs either.

Hardy looked like him and his girlfriend just got done with a pillow fight after the GSP fight.

Go ahead and post Fitch and Kos pictures. GSP looks worse than Fitch does after several of his last fights.

None of those fights were against Dong. My point is that DHK is tailor made for GSP. GSP will not be wrestle-fucked by the likes of him and, as evidence by the Silva fight, Dong's punch defense is lacking. DHK would be like tee-ball for GSP. Apparently that point was lost on you and I can only guess that you REALLY don't like GSP. lol Which of your favorite fighters did he beat?

I dont think so but if he starts fighting as aggressively as he did the other night he will be fun to watch.

Back