• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you own any weapons?

Nice of you to ignore the infamous Brass2Face problem entirely. Typical fanboy.

I'm a fanboy for reliable and non-expensive firearms. Period.

I buy reputable ammo brands in bulk and when its on sale, so no, I've never encountered the brass-to-face issue.

Yea.

A number of guns both handguns and long guns.

A number of edge weapons, lots of knifes and some swords.

A number of other martial arts weapons.

I thought I bought a ninja star as a kid, but no idea where it is if I did buy one.

I currently own a Colt Anaconda and she is a beauty...

View attachment 259593

I also own two Louisville Sluggers just in case a meth head feels like breaking and entering in my crib...Do you own any weapons? If not, how in the hell are you going to defend yourself when an asshole wants to rape you in your own pad?

Yes I do

Unlike the US my country is safe... No need for weapons

Nothing heavy,good ol' friend M134 minigun!
Is there another war on the horizon?

No but I've thought about getting a pistol because I like going to the range with my buddies/brothers

My blackness will not permit me to answer that question

Not even black

Do it...shooting shit is so much fun.

Yeah man, I forgot how fun .22's are, and smooth shootin' AR's. Gonna get a mk 4 ruger later next year after my finances are under control. All the bugs should be ironed out by then.

Eff muzzle brakes and compansators though, rattled the hell out of my teeth and made me flinch shooting next to a one.

I would never consider myself a gun nut. I can't hold a candle to some of you, but this is as much of the armory I'll make public.

Attachments

• armory.jpg
    armory.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 11
Love the PPQ 9mm, feels like firing a 22 caliber
yea, it feels like a competition gun straight out of the box. I don't like the added width of the mag release (M2) but the trigger is perfect and the grip is titties.

yea, it feels like a competition gun straight out of the box. I don't like the added width of the mag release (M2) but the trigger is perfect and the grip is titties.

Yeah agree there, the mag release I've depressed unintentionally a couple of times. Usually when practicing failure drills though but still. Amazing pistol, p226 is my all time fav but ppq makes me feel a much better shot than I am with skill fade lol.

Yeah agree there, the mag release I've depressed unintentionally a couple of times. Usually when practicing failure drills though but still. Amazing pistol, p226 is my all time fav but ppq makes me feel a much better shot than I am with skill fade lol.
I wish they made a PPQ subcompact or a double-stack PPS. I should probably get a P99c.

Back