• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you own any weapons?

book-of-eli-machete.jpg

And

Edge-of-Sanity-Full-Tang-Knife-with-Glass.jpg

And

easton-s50-10-2016-youth-baseball-bat-yb16s50-3.png

Lulu Belle^

You Americans and your guns...

How many more mass shootings until you realize that guns do not belong in civilian hands? Only police patrols and active duty combat military and the guns should be locked up after each and every shift. This isn't the Wild West anymore. It's 2017.

giphy.webp

Then you haven't shot your glocks enough. Out of a couple thousand rounds my 9mm glocks can fail to eject with weak ammo, and would sometimes toss brass right into my face.

One time, right between my eyelid and eye protection.

For my carry g19 I had to install a White sound extractor plunger assembly and apex extractor to minimize this.

Yup, Glock Perfection.

Don't use weak ammo.

Problem solved.

And would that weak ammo do the same in a cheap 1911?

For home defence I have lever action .410

I also have a single shot .410
Lever action 22
Bolt action 22
SS 12g
30-06
And a 177 air rifle

My partner has 2 guns aswell

I also a nice pig sticker, boning and skinning knives, mag lights, 2 ninja swords, and various other shit that I've collected over the years

No knives, but I have a Springfield 1911, Romanian AK47, S&W AR15 and a little shitty Savage .22 LR.

I'm a Glock guy...always heard good things about your Shield, though.

g43ns.png

Currently carrying the 43.

My friend has a Glock and several other handguns. I like my S&W Shield for it's compact size.

image227511-abd86fffafad2493af7eb47cfca55efa.jpg

An Ex used to call me wookie

5656250+_65d2896c01c058dbed2ab3ac5e4c82fe.jpg

Don't use weak ammo.

Problem solved.

And would that weak ammo do the same in a cheap 1911?

Nice of you to ignore the infamous Brass2Face problem entirely. Typical fanboy.

I have glocks, 1911's, berettas, sigs, etc... at least I can admit the quirks of each.

I've had my Gen 3 Glock 19 since early 09 (also has the Austrian proof mark) and never had a problem with cheap ammo (Wolf, PPU, the Federal stuff in the red boxes at Walmart, etc). I'm also left handed.

I'll get shit for this but I swear by my .380 Kel Tec.

Back