Do you own any UFC shirts, apparel and Reebok gear?

I always wear this to church.
tapout-usa-flag-t-shirt-.jpg

No but sometime I go out in public in just my boxers and pretend I'm Shogun Rua

I have 2 t-shirts that are the old style UFC with the Ulti-Man logo on.. nothing else though.

I have this one
reebok-ufc-ulti-man-globe-retro-shirt.jpg

And this one
69a5bd407c8bdb5d94c0c9619077e560.jpg

None. You have to be all the way gay. I only double dutch rudder.

I have a bunch of affliction T-Shirts does that count?

Bought a UFC heebok hat at UFC Boise. Was marked up from 35.99 to 50 bucks in venue. Feels good knowing I bought some of Dana's artificial driveway snow
same. got mine in dallas, and got a good few signatures on it. it made it more worth the $

I have a bunch of affliction T-Shirts does that count?
shit reminds me.
i also have 1 super old faded elite xc shirt and 1 old ass mps tapout shirt.
i know they are around somewhere because i have not thrown a shirt away since i was like 15 lol

No. I have a UFC hoodie that was given to me as a gift. Other than that, I have a few Fedor-related shirts. That’s it for MMA merch.

Q: Do you own any UFC Gear?
A: No. I have a UFC hoodie though.

I've bought a couple of shirts at events. One shows the old UFC logo of the type described by the UFC as "Ulti-man" and by Zane Simon as "white power world-fucker" (this but in a woman's cut. No lie, one of the softest, lightest T-shirts I have and a real pleasure to wear):

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 8.18.06 AM copy.png

And the UFC 241 shirt:
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 8.18.21 AM copy.png
which I made sure to wait to buy AFTER the event, having my learned my lesson at UFC 226—where I bought the event shirt before it started and ended up dumping it in a Goodwill donation box because I was too salty to stand the sight of it.

As to Reebok in general, I've worn their shoes since before the Reebok deal. The all-black classic leather women's sneakers specifically, because they don't scream SNEAKER to every passerby and I can get away wearing them to work once in a while.

Haha, I guess I interpreted it as “UFC gear I bought,” but I guess that’s not what was asked.

I just thought it was funny...almost as if you didn't want to admit it but accidentally did!
I own a pair of BJ Penn shorts, I wear them around the house..

To2XrWGsCLKzs_pWSiIh7W6rhpT9lFPKotEeilon-PvhUOAhoTl_JJiph52-bfm3gmY930SM-Ad0PkvXfXKDNIXfTbgLVc1VttGTEBnMmUbr-Am7AWJSvg

Do they make you want to assault your wife and get into bar fights?

I still have a pair of Tap Out/Sinister Iceman Liddell shorts at my summer house, to large for me and i never wear them, but i can’t throw them away.

Cheers!

<28>

I have an old Fedor shirt, a DC clinch gear shirt, but no ufc stuff

No, but whenever I see someone in that gear I challenge them to a fight

shit reminds me.
i also have 1 super old faded elite xc shirt and 1 old ass mps tapout shirt.
i know they are around somewhere because i have not thrown a shirt away since i was like 15 lol

Too sentimental to throw mine out. Not like I can wear them any longer. A 50+ year old 6'2" bald guy that lives in suits for work really shouldn't be wearing a randy couture shirt in public :)

I was on welfare when ufc came to town, so yah couldn't afford it then. Sadly.

Back