Do you own any UFC shirts, apparel and Reebok gear?

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
And do you wear the UFC gloves you buy to your UFC gym membership?

12294001205_176fdcf5c2_n.jpg

I own a Thug Rose T-shirt and a generic one. Both Christmas presents. I wear them both for road work.

No. I have a UFC hoodie that was given to me as a gift. Other than that, I have a few Fedor-related shirts. That’s it for MMA merch.

No, I owned a Rich Franklin shirt like 10 years ago back when it was cool and edgy to have MMA apparel. Now it's kind of corny.

Nope. But I did get a laugh when I saw a UFC gym on Craig Rd in north LV and it's conveniently located between a Dunkin doughnut shop, Popeye's chicken and a Dairy Queen. I was going to join, but I was so stuffed I went home to sleep it off.

Several shirts.

I haven't owned anything made by Reebok since the 1990s.

I don't own any.

Even though I hate the Reebok deal, I never made any conscious decision to never buy Reebok gear, but thinking about it now, I don't have any and haven't bought anything Reebok for years. I guess there is a negative connotation for me.

If I bought anything Reebok now, part of me would feel like I'm doing it because the UFC shove it down my throat. They're too heavy-handed with that shit to the point that it feels like more of a deterrent than a subtle suggestion.

I've got a PRIDE FC shirt. A fake, of course.

I have 2. The Korean zombie one where he is holding his arm that fell off which I throw on when he is fighting. I also bought the event shirt for the Anderson/Hendo fight that I went to, can't remember which event it was but it was in Columbus, OH. It's in a drawer somewhere.

I own a pair of BJ Penn shorts, I wear them around the house..

To2XrWGsCLKzs_pWSiIh7W6rhpT9lFPKotEeilon-PvhUOAhoTl_JJiph52-bfm3gmY930SM-Ad0PkvXfXKDNIXfTbgLVc1VttGTEBnMmUbr-Am7AWJSvg

Bought a UFC heebok hat at UFC Boise. Was marked up from 35.99 to 50 bucks in venue. Feels good knowing I bought some of Dana's artificial driveway snow

Back