• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you love or hate Julianna Peña?

Do you love or hate Julianna Peña?

• Total voters
Taking the heel angle feels forced but her fights are usually entertaining enough for WMMA I guess. I am rather indifferent currently.

She's pretty cringe and came across as totally insane on the TUF season she was a contestant on.

I'm ambivalent. She's pretty annoying but at least someone is trying to draw attention to this weak division.

Don't you find it horrendous that athletes have to make a fool of themselves, and we call it playing the game sir?

Didn't you find it better when you didn't know everything about these people?

Most of the time I would rather just know who they are, rather than who other people want them to be.

That's why I like Shavkat so much, he seems to be his genuine self.
Yes, 100%

Julianna-Pena.jpg
beyond silly that a male sherdog 7 ( ranked a 1 by women irl) would have any kind of criticism for someone who looks like this

She’s considerably better looking than Nunes, so I wish she’d have won the rematch.

She doesn't come off well liked on here, but maybe the numbers will speak differently.

Julianna-Pena.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back