Do you like your boss?

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
I'm starting a new job on Monday and there are rumblings within the staff about how the boss is, well lets just say not a very pleasant person. So i'm curious if there are people on here who likes their boss and gets along with him or her.

I'm starting a new job on Monday and there are rumblings within the staff about how the boss is, well lets just say not a very pleasant person. So i'm curious if there are people on here who likes their boss and gets along with him or her.

My boss and I get along okay. We had a rift in the beginning but we're slowly getting along. Other bosses, I keep away from. I don't want to be their friend, I just want to work. Most of these bosses will play games like being the "friend" while trying to set you up and stab you in the back.

Yeah for the most part. He pretty much leaves me alone which is cool and I try not to come to him with petty annoying bullshit like the others I work with

I like my bosses yeah, it's better to be not TOO friendly with your boss to avoid awkard situations later on however.
But I like my boss more than my co-workers, it's a snake pit sometimes the office I work in.
I just try to concentrate on work and be very carefull about what I say and do.

Yeah for the most part. He pretty much leaves me alone which is cool and I try not to come to him with petty annoying bullshit like the others I work with

That's the key imo, if you can be self sufficient they'll appreciate you.

My boss is pretty awesome but just found out today that unfortunately he's getting moved to another department so I'm getting someone new.

Me and my boss are cool.

Nope.

I think part of the reason is I'm aloof and that tends to rub people the wrong way.

hhn.gif

That's the key imo, if you can be self sufficient they'll appreciate you.

My boss is pretty awesome but just found out today that unfortunately he's getting moved to another department so I'm getting someone new.
Yeah mine is retiring in 6 months....kinda dreading it

He's alright. Doesn't bitch at me and lets me do my thing without hassle.

indeed. I finally work for someone that I appreciate. I say finally but it's been 2 or 3 years now. Couple of tools came before her though. Probably why I appreciate her as much as I do.

I don't ever see a boss or managers around since I started night shifts, so that's nice. I get my job done and go home, as long as it gets done I don't hear anything.

I've always been lucky enough to have good relationships with bosses back when I worked for other companies. I work hard and I'm quiet in person, so that helps with avoiding drama.

My boss of three years just left.Great guy. New boss is a complete retarded piece of fuckin dog shit incompetent no good useless waste of sperm

I don't ever see a boss or managers around since I started night shifts, so that's nice. I get my job done and go home, as long as it gets done I don't hear anything.

I've always been lucky enough to have good relationships with bosses back when I worked for other companies. I work hard and I'm quiet in person, so that helps with avoiding drama.

Night shift reigns.

I'm retired and not in any serious relationships so I'm my own boss. My boss is an asshole and a dirty old man.

Night shift reigns.
You prefer nights?

I like it because nobody bothers me and they don't know if I'm coming or going, but my personal life took a major hit. I don't do shit unless it's on the weekend. I mean I eat, sleep and work all week, no contact with anyone anymore.

Starting to dislike him after he made me suck him off in order to get a promotion. I did it (in employee bathroom), but still didn't get promotion :(

You prefer nights?

I like it because nobody bothers me and they don't know if I'm coming or going, but my personal life took a major hit. I don't do shit unless it's on the weekend. I mean I eat, sleep and work all week, no contact with anyone anymore.

I have worked every shift ever. Right now i work second shift,which is quite comfortable right now.

I had bad bosses in the past, it was damn tough. They sucked for sure, but on the other hand the stress they created motivated me to grow out of the situation and overcome it in some way. Now I have a privilege of having good or at least okay bosses that don't mess with what I do.

Back