Do you like your boss?

Have an excellent boss but I have had to work on him to get my humour. That said, he knows when to intervene in potential issues and generally backs me 100%.

he's a prick to some but has always been fair with me

He's great - I'm #2 in the organization and responsible for the commercial aspect of our business - I can pretty much come/go as I please - as long as our work is done.

I had a Scottish boss before. It was like working with Stannis Baratheon.

My supervisor is a good guy but work-wise he's a spineless yes-man who is in almost-permanent CYA mode.

Fine when you want vacation or sick leave approved, not so much when the management is trying to push down some assinine policy and your supervisor doesn't push back.

I'm self employed.

He's a prick.

He's already made me want to assault him today. Long story short he's once again asking me to do his job for him while he talks to his gf? in the Dominican Republic. And the entire recreation department is awaiting this task so they can finally get hand soap after being out for two months this during the busiest time of year. I fucking despise government work.

Yeah me too and he makes me work too much.
I think that's a fair trade off dude. I'm trying hard to figure out how I can provide my own income. I can't work for inconsiderate lazy credit stealing idiots anymore.

I like my current boss. I've had some bosses in the past that I didn't like. I'm also a boss for about 30 people. Being a boss means you have to make decisions that aren't always popular with your subordinates. I feel as long as you treat them with respect and look out for them, you'll have more employees that respect you than not.

Yep. My boss is super smart and cool as fuck. At my last job, which I have talked extensively about here, every boss I had was an idiot at best, and a scheming piece of shit moron at worst. Scott Parker 27 is still there dealing with all those pieces of shit.

My last supervisor was awesome. I think I've only had 1 or 2 shitty bosses but nothing I can't tolerate. I'm gonna start with my new job in 2 weeks, I hope I won't have any problem with my new boss.

Couldn't ask for a better boss. Let's me keep a gun safe in my office, take off whenever, only chews my ass when I deserve it.

Last edited:
I have a few bosses. I like all of them. They're actually pretty great.

I got 4 maybe 5 bosses depending on the day and its driving me insane because they all have their own idea on what my department should be doing and none of them talk to each other. The worst one has started to micro manage a large portion of it because of her peoples fuck ups and its making everything worse but she is never over here so she has no idea what is actually going on but it doesn't stop them from making decisions without telling anyone.

Back