Social Do you like dancing?

Do you like dancing?

• Total voters
very unpopular opinion, im not even sure where my hate begins for it.

but i feel real uncomfortable around ppl dancing or singing. i hate both and find it completely feminine, i cringe hard when i see men dance and i cannot explain why. that whole "you got served" bullshit with ppl who actually dance to battle each other is beyond comical to me, in my days you'd call that group nerds and beat their ass.

as for singing, when they get all into it and start making all these dumbass emotional face gestures to their lyrics, and hand gestures on the notes they try to hit... man or woman... i cant respect it lol
Totally agree. Dancing is like something birds do for mating. People look ridiculous doing it.

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-western.gif

Lol

I'm a huge fan of popping (and breakdancing). I can bust out some basic dad popping moves, but nothing serious. I can't breakdance except some basic uprock. I could shoulder rolls and one hand handstand hopping, but I haven't tried in probably 20 years.

Dancing is fundamentally human. The vast majority of babies will start moving rhythmically when they hear music. Toddlers will full on dance.
Anyone that "hates" dancing has been broken by the modern world, and their concern of how others may see them.
Just fucking dance brotatoes.

Used to love clubbing but I'm old now. I used to be a big fan of an Australian electronic act sonicanimation and I danced on stage with them in these costumes a few times. That was about 20 years ago.

I didn't use to but when I started taking Es I enjoyed dancing, this carried over to nights when I was just drinking too, could dance then. Great option too, way more girls on a dance floor.

Only in 2 circumstances:

When Cuarteto is playing
When I'm sparring

very unpopular opinion, im not even sure where my hate begins for it.

but i feel real uncomfortable around ppl dancing or singing. i hate both and find it completely feminine, i cringe hard when i see men dance and i cannot explain why. that whole "you got served" bullshit with ppl who actually dance to battle each other is beyond comical to me, in my days you'd call that group nerds and beat their ass.

as for singing, when they get all into it and start making all these dumbass emotional face gestures to their lyrics, and hand gestures on the notes they try to hit... man or woman... i cant respect it lol

Most men don't like to dance just to dance. They dance so they can get up on some women.

I like it when a naked attractive woman is doing it in a sexy or playful way.

Absolutely hate it.

I've asked friends for help and advice on how to "loosen up', and I've gone to clubs dozens of times with an opened mind to try and have a good time, but alas it's just not for me.

I love dancing, and if it werent for my like of dancing, ill be like those lame creep at the clubs standing against the wall with their drink in hand doing nothing all night. Knowing to have fun on dance floor can open conversation with the ladies easily...

I've always wanted to learn Bachata. The problem is that it will inevitably lead to cheating.

Back