• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you know any Transgender people?

I spoke about the exact same thing in another post.

Sometimes folks try too hard to be woke and it costs them relationships.

You're dating a butch lesbian who probably walks around with a packer and makes you call her "daddy".

Then the moment she says "I go by "he" now" it's a deal breaker because you're "not attracted to men"?

The insanity.
No it was the opposite. They were both femine lesbians but "he" had short hair and dressed like a guy. I totally get her not wanting to be with "him". She doesnt like penis, thats her business. The whole lbgtq scene seems like a huge cryout for attention TBH. Being part of this counter culture becomes their whole identity like punkers or something.

Well, do you?

With all the noise and hubris that's comes out about them between JK Rowling, Sports and now Elliott Page I've wanted to see some Sherdoggers experiences with them.

For myself, only one. My best friend is close with one, since they first met eachother at her LGBT support group. But she was the friend of a friend, and I didn't know her that well outside of that.

I know one. A very nice, caring person. Does not bother me one bit what he/she decided to do with his / her body and identity.

The second closest experience I have with these people is that I know @Zer loves to eat their asses.

I just don't understand all the noise about such a tiny minority, TBH. These hyperventilating activists should STFU and hit the weights.

I know one. A very nice, caring person. Does not bother me one bit what he/she decided to do with his / her body and identity.

The second closest experience I have with these people is that I know @Zer loves to eat their asses.

I just don't understand all the noise about such a tiny minority, TBH. These hyperventilating activists should STFU and hit the weights.

Yeah, like most of these SJW-based movements, they make a lot of noise, shout very loud and generelly try to make other people uncomfortable enough to agree to their terms and demands. The noise fools people into thinking there's a lot more of them than there really are - they are a very, very small minority in society.

Next movement to kickstart in this manner?

Trans-species.

All these freaks of nature who've spent £10,000s on body modifications and mutilations to resemble animals. The biggest attention seekers on the planet are seeing the attention trans, LGBTQ, POC are getting and will think "I fucking want some of that".

Demands = to be legally considered an animal; to be allowed to have sex with animals without prosecution; a refusal to be held to some 'human laws'.

No it was the opposite. They were both femine lesbians but "he" had short hair and dressed like a guy. I totally get her not wanting to be with "him". She doesnt like penis, thats her business. The whole lbgtq scene seems like a huge cryout for attention TBH. Being part of this counter culture becomes their whole identity like punkers or something.

Oh. So confusing. Lol

No.

...And probably don't want to.
Come on man, a man disguised as a woman and vice versa?
Saw the ladyboys on a trip to Thailand, don't want any of that lmao.

Did your Google break?

This came up.

QAAIGLMOEQSVQBCI2DF5MWX6TY.jpg

I’m sure there are a lot of people out there that are actually transgender. I have no problem with it at all. I’m not saying my acceptance matters, just that I get it.

I’m also sure there are a lot of attention seeking people that pretend to be. I kind of have a problem with that. It takes away from people that actually are transgender.

It’s the “pretenders” that are annoying. Walking 500 miles and then 500 more? Who are you trying to impress?

Seriously though, and I know this is a horrible comparison, but it kind of reminds me of people saying they have celiac disease when they don’t because it’s trendy and they want attention.

Yeah, that’s her. I didn’t wanna mention names cause I haven’t seen her around since that day and dough seemed pretty pissed at everything at the time and the feedback she was getting here.

Omfg, this is what I meant in this rant:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...over-unpaid-rent.4125044/page-2#post-16213272

I wasn't evicted because I couldn't pay my rent. I was evicted over an argument where I slammed a cabinet door in the kitchen and the door fell of the hinges. They tried to evict me with no notice the next day. Then when I asserted my tenant's rights, they forcibly evicted me without the presence of the sheriff the very next time I was away overnight. Found my half my shit outside and the other half gone. That's what made it an illegal eviction.

My rent was paid in full and current at the time. In the three years I'd lived there, I had never been late in paying the rent except once, when there was some confusion about accounts.

Instead of taking it my word at face value (when have I ever given cause for anyone to do that in seventeen fucking years here?) Madmick straight up invents a fucking story about my story being unlikely and straight up fucking spins a story straight out of thin air about this being about me not paying rent. Just made up a set of alternate facts to suit whatever the fuck problem he has. Go read it. "Nah, not likely. Here is the more likely story." Then he writes a post about his set of alternate facts and his alternate story.

Some people see that without reading the OP and start assuming that's what happened. To anyone who started reading the thread after Madmick, his made up bullshit is reality. Then I made a couple more threads following seeking advice about subsequent events, just as reality checks and to seek other perspectives and every other subsequent thread got tainted with bullshit about rent and my should have having paid it, based on Madmick making up facts when he didn't like the facts as they were told and shitting out a "more logical" conclusion.

Last straw was one or more people replying to me on that or other threads with posts along the lines of, "Dude, you used to be so chill and reasonable and I used to respect you, what happened to you?"

And I'm no katana expert. I only got my first dan black belt in kenjutsu like five years ago and that was mostly undeserved. I just did it to bring closure to something I was railroaded into 25 years ago, never had much interest in, practiced even less. But got another black belt. That makes four. Yay. (Or five, depending on how you count.)

So reasons I'm not dude in OP:
1.) Not a dude, fuck off.
2.) Not Black, thank god. I have enough problems.
3.) Wasn't evicted because of rent.
4.) I don't personally even own a katana and never have.

(I don't even have a single bokken, though I left a bunch made out of exotic wood with my folks in Korea. Been thinking about getting one for self defense in the apartment maybe.)

But yeah fuck Madmick. Don't know what that asshole's problem was but because of his verbal diarrhea, a year after the thread, that's the impression that people walked away with, completely contrary to the actual facts. I have nothing but contempt for that guy. He and people like him who make up facts to suit themselves that fuck over other people while doing so are the primary reason that this country (the US) is in the mess that it's in. Don't like the facts? Make up your own.

Stepping back from it as a personal matter, it is an interesting study in social psychology. Definitely illustrative of how one person can damage the discourse by injecting counter-factual points and what the results are downstream. Seen it happen in the larger political arena, of course, but rarely ever seen it personally. But then again, I don't hang out with mealy mouthed maggots lacking in personal honor and integrity in real life, either.

There was one at my class reunion. I remember it from school when it was a dude. We were never really friends, but that's as close as it gets as far as knowing anybody trans. She seemed happy so more power to her I guess.
You fucked her didn’t you

No because its a fictional type of person. You either have a penis or a vagina, so you are male or female. Now you can dress up and change your name from Chase to Chastity or whatever. But at the end of the day, at the DNA level you are either male or female.

There are people who don't know much about a subject, then there are the people who don't know just how much they don't know. Guess which one you are.

Back