Do you know any Transgender people?

I know one guy who retired from the Navy and transitioned to female. I'm not in touch with them, a Navy buddy who is Facebook friends with them told me that they transitioned. The guy was a weirdo and a big, doughy dude who never had a girlfriend, married, or had kids. I can't imagine they're able to pass as a woman.

A guy that works in my building quit transitioning and went back to male. When I first met them they were Katherine. A six foot tall "woman" who looked like a dude with a redhead wig and mom jeans. They did hormone therapy so now they're a dude with soft features. Also a fairly weird person. They found religion and decided God created them to be a man so they gave up on becoming a woman???? He also never married, doesn't have kids, and I doubt they have ever really dated.

A friend of mine confided in me last year that he was going to transition. We became friends through work at my previous job. He's uber liberal but a genuinely nice guy. He's been married for 26 years and has two kids. He went for a consult prior to therapy / reassignment and found out that he can't go through with it due to a blood clotting issue. While not a weirdo, his mind is pretty messed up from having been sexually abused (raped) by his step dad as a child.

I don't think mentally healthy individuals give a second's worth of thought to transitioning.

Used to work with a tranny, went from Female to Male, so did they’re partner. Both are lesbians that went transgendered, both were getting T shots in the bum and made video diaries of their progress, tried to show me it daily lol. Decent people , hope it made them happier.
The thing that got me is when he started growing facial hair thicker than mine, he started making fun of me for it lol.

I worked with a man who transitioned a few years after I had met him. He seemed deeply troubled at the time and was not well, it was very plain to see. I genuinely hope transitioning helped calm whatever storm was raging in their head.

i worked with one at Joes Crab Shack
shim was hilarious

5 pages in and no @Zer ? Wtf!

I know one transgender person, MtF, fake boobs, no gender reassignment. Unsurprisingly a sex worker, though used to have normal job at first.

Reactions: Zer
The lady downstairs. She's an asshole. My niece's old friend. Such a cunt.

That's all I got.

There’s one that works at a local store here, (being homophobe) that dude made me flinch hard the first time I saw him. He’s like a smaller Butterbean dressed in a dress.

Yeah this dude I used to trade fucking yugioh cards when I was a teenager long before he became a tranny. Always seemed like a weird dude liked painting his nails and shit.

didn’t see him for like 10 years, run into him at like 7 11 or some shit looking like a full blown ma’am.
Kept the conversation short as I didn’t want too many people seeing me talking to this freak, but I felt kind of obligated to talk at the same time considering I knew him beforehand.

he was a weirdo before this so it didn’t really come as to much of a surprise to me

I have a couple really good trans friends. I love going to events with them. I went to see Rocky Horror for the first time with two of them, it was a crazy good time.

My girlfriends sister was going out with a girl who wanted to transition to a boy. Then "they" got mad when she didnt want to be with a guy and they broke up. It was like a whole weird trans-lesbian thing where they are supposed to support each other I guess. "they" already looked like a dude anyway so I didnt get the point.

Who the fuck is Elliot Page...

I have a couple really good trans friends. I love going to events with them. I went to see Rocky Horror for the first time with two of them, it was a crazy good time.
That must indeed have been brilliant. Only been to see it once with a straight girl friend. Did you take toast, newspapers and a water pistol?

In the seventies a workmate of mine had a transexual female girlfriend. She had obviously had had surgery, took hormones, etc.

In the eighties a transexual female moved next door to where my then wife and i were living. We became good friends, we'd socialize with each other.

Both were fine people. Neither considered themselves 'real' or biological females. They considered themselves as transexual females. Nothing wrong with them. We treated them as females.

Back