Do you have a national sexbomb?

SL1200

Oranje boven!
@Brown
Reaction score

Does your country have a girl/woman that is considered to be a sexbomb? Someone like Pamela Anderson used to be in the US. She doesn't have to be known for her sexyness. She just is..

In the Netherlands we have Katja Schuurman. She is an actress/tv personality and way in her fourties but still a smokeshow.
Katjaschuurman.png KatjaSchuurman500-750x540.jpg Katja-Schuurman-Monday-Manisfaction.jpg melk-katja_large.jpg katja-schuurman.jpg playboy-nl-on-twitter-misschien-is-het-eens-ti.jpg katja-schuurman1.jpg katja-schuurman-esquire.jpg zVZPwikY_o.jpg katja-schuurman-katarina-van-derham-katja-herb.jpg

that one mexican weather girl

2489f52d0fb203d2b99faf9f7e3b2835.gif

Is that the best that Netherlands has to offer?

Ik ben teleurgesteld, zoon.

Last edited:
Tom Jones I guess.

I’ve always considered myself quite the sexbomb, so yes.

Does your country have a girl/woman that is considered to be a sexbomb? Someone like Pamela Anderson used to be in the US. She doesn't have to be known for her sexyness. She just is..

In the Netherlands we have Katja Schuurman. She is an actress/tv personality and way in her fourties but still a smokeshow.
View attachment 577135 View attachment 577137 View attachment 577139 View attachment 577141 View attachment 577143 View attachment 577145 View attachment 577147 View attachment 577149 View attachment 577151 View attachment 577153
Never heard of her before, but apparently she was in the American movie The Rules of Attraction in the part that takes place in Amsterdam. She's not bad, but I would think that The Netherlands has produced better.

Is that all that Netherlands has to offer?

Ik ben teleurgesteld, zoon.
If you're Dutch then you know her. I'm not saying she is the best we have to offer but she is considered to be a sexbomb. Just because she is. Her looks combined with her voice make her the perfect sexbomb that 99,9% of Dutch men can agree on.

View attachment 577135 View attachment 577137 View attachment 577139 View attachment 577141 View attachment 577143 View attachment 577145 View attachment 577147 View attachment 577149 View attachment 577151 View attachment 577153
She has very aggressive nipples.

Diedre Holland and Zara Whites were a lot hotter than that chick.

Diedre Holland and Zara Whites were a lot hotter than that chick.
Yes and there were probably hotter chicks than Pamela Anderson but she was the national sex symbol. It's not about the hottest chick but a girl/woman that just oozes sex.

Yes and there were probably hotter chicks than Pamela Anderson but she was the national sex symbol. It's not about the hottest chick but a girl/woman that just oozes sex.

I think you'd find a lot of votes for Elisha Cuthbert, for Canada.

Back