Do you guys think CM Punk is scared to fight?

Yup.

I also don't think he was actually brought in to fight. All about publicity. Dana is just playing the game...

I wouldn't blame him if he is.

Dealing with the nerves leading into a fight is much harder sometimes than the actual fight itself.

Can't envy that, he must be dealing immense pressure right now

Yes. This isn't wrestling. This is real and guys much better than him have gotten free rides to the hospital.

Absolutely you can see it in his face. Every time he's at a live event people are getting KO'd left and right, jaws broken, bloodbaths etc.

Don't do it Phil.

Jk please do it

Yes. This isn't wrestling. This is real and guys much better than him have gotten free rides to the hospital.
ambulance_copy.jpg

He might almost be ready for an amateur fight.

He probably realizes how stupid it was to think he could be a pro fighter in the UFC in such a short period of time.

No i dont think he is scared to fight...but to have your first fight like this instead of low key,is pretty harrowing.

He SHOULD be.

MMA is no joke. Getting beaten unconscious or a limb destroyed is nothing to take lightly.

So much build-up for this guy's debut already...so yeah, I'm sure he's going to be scared, especially against a prospect light Gall. I hate to think that he's sabotaged himself already.

Yes, I feel if he is not 100 percent physically ready then he will pull out of every fight.

well... he looked like he was... maybe now when he saw his opponent realized that this is not a joke :D

Is it possible that he is a lil bit scared?
I've said it before, after seeing him ringside at Robbie v. Rory and seeing the absolute gladiatorial brutality of that fight that he would never step foot in the ring.

He's in over his head and knows it at this point after getting beat up sparing so many times. He has so many wrestling injuries on top of that and he's going to fight some young hungry kid in front of the world? Good luck.

Scared? No. If he was scared, he wouldn't enter the octagon. Nervous? Absolutely.

Back