Do you find this picture to be true?

Kirk Cameron's backyard. It is like an Island of Dr. Moreau out there.

Say what you want, the dude can throw a hell of a party.

kirk-cameron-birthday.jpg

Jesus Christ, 27? I was a virgin until 26.

People rarely have their shit together in their 20's these days. Just chill shit will work out!

Do you think there's truth in this picture?

p6QVVrI.jpg

I really don't understand societies pressure to of achieved certain things by a certain age. Things are much different now to past generations where you might just get one job you stick to, and marry your childhood sweat hart.
I find this to be worse with women, especially ones in their mid twenties. It's like they are competing with their female friends.
Well their biological clocks do start ticking in their mid-20’s saying “we need to be making some babies, hoe!”. Shit changes them overnight

What the picture probably means is that women of the same age who want to have families have done so by that age and are either unwed mothers or divorced with children. The ones who haven't aren't the best looking. At 27, you still have a good shot at an 18 to 21 year old who doesn't have kids and isn't ugly. The older you get, the fewer choices you have.

What the picture probably means is that women of the same age who want to have families have done so by that age and are either unwed mothers or divorced with children. The ones who haven't aren't the best looking. At 27, you still have a good shot at an 18 to 21 year old who doesn't have kids and isn't ugly. The older you get, the fewer choices you have.
Divorced at 27? Da fuq.

Kids I can totally see being common, as the majority of girls I knew in school all had 1-3 children by the time they were 22. A lot of the guys do too. Also almost all of those guys are 25 now and their hairlines are already receding s:

I’m 26 at this moment, but I don’t feel like my options are already limited to what the photo shows. Options may be getting slimmer to find somebody without children, but it’s hardly by much. Or so it feels like to me anyways. Then again my type of people are rejects, as I am one myself lol.

That photo is crazy anyways. Deciding at 27 that you’re going to be single forever? That must be one jaded dude.

27 yo was the golden era for me.

Dollar, vajayjay, my own place, steady job, good car, good bod - I was living the dream.

I’m 38 now and still don’t have it as good as I did back then.

27 is a bit young to be giving up hope.

This is a reality that when you reach a certain age a large portion of the available women in your age group will have been through a marriage or long term relationship that produced children, but it's more like mid 30's these days.

As far as the ugly girl thing, not everybody gets a supermodel, and you may not be that much too look at yourself. Tbh I think men's expectations have become a little fucked up being raised on too much media, and that's probably a big factor in so many young men not getting there dick touched by a woman.

I've dated 20 year olds when I was 31.

27 is not that old.

To the TS, I recommend a book:

"The rational male"

A mans sexual market value is still very strong at 27 years old.

As an almost 27 year old who's last conquest was a 21 year old on Sunday, why in Gods name would "step dad" be on that picture until at least 33+.

I feel like people that get married age faster. A married 27 looks a lot rougher than a single 27.
I'm in my 30s, single, and my options with the ladies has only widened as I've gotten older. And i look more youthful than my younger bro, (that bro is married and has 5 kids. )

If you're only getting ugly chicks at 27, then you were going to get ugly chicks at every stage of your life. Girls don't really give a shit about age, imo. Younger girls will hook up and date older dudes without a second thought

Do you think there's truth in this picture?

p6QVVrI.jpg
a lot of muricans really seem to be hung up on age, not so much their age but the age of their partners, when I was 27, I was seeing someone 19, a gorgeous and awesomely fun girl, 27 is no fuckin age, and actually now that its getting a little smaller in my rear view mirror, neither is 37.

Relax.

This is obviously not always the case in the real world, but according to most studies done on online dating, mens desirability tops at around age 30-50 depending on what you look at.

F2.large.jpg

(source)

Most men also peak income wise during the late 40's, so there's that advantage too.

We, as men, have it easy as we age. We gain status, and our dating pool increases and trends downwards to younger women. Women on the other hand seems to, on average, peak early and become less desirable as they age. We are fortunate in that sense, although obviously in reality it's more complicated and people get together and find each other accross various age and socioeconomic groups. Society also in large shapes what is acceptable and what is not, or what is attractive and what is not, and this changes from culture to culture. With that said, we have the advantage as we grow older.

You are just entering your prime man. 30's and 40's are the best years if you stay in shape and keep healthy!

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/
https://moneyish.com/ish/the-shocking-age-that-women-reach-peak-desirability-according-to-science/
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/17/when-youll-earn-the-most-in-your-career.html

Back