• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you feel bad for Henry Cejudo?

A little bit, but I certainly am not dwelling on it. It's just part of the game and he already has accomplished way more than the vast majority of fighters ever will.

Mods shouldn’t post their opinion like it’s the only right one, and then argue with anyone that disagrees.

I personally don’t care, but to newer posters, it makes them less inclined to engage in discussion when they have a holier than tho Mod prancing around like they own the place.

That’s why the best mods generally go unnoticed.
You're entitled to your opinion but you should be glad it's not the ban era, because honestly the forum is much better these days when you know who the mods are and they just don't ban for anything.

Personally I agree the majority of the time and like @Substance Abuse 's posts.

I think what makes you mad is that you can't ignore him. Lol

I mean, if you hate it, just debate it. (Dang, that's a slogan right there)

I thought he won but not even a little bit. He's the one who chose to sit on the sidelines for three years. He seemed noticeably slower tonight. The lighter guys generally age faster because the rely more on speed vs. strength..
Cejudo and DJ are the only guys at that size who can still be elite past age 35. Cejudo chose to be inactive, though. He probably knew he couldn't top DJ's 11 title defenses at flyweight or BW when he was already like 33. It is what it is. He may regret it one day, but I'd rather regret than than fight way too long and end up with CTE.

He looked pretty devastated, as all athletes would when they put in their heart and soul into something and fall short.

Do you feel bad for Henry?
Eqb-VLz8-Uw-AA35sw.jpg
On a human level, yes, I sympathize with him. As a viewer of MMA, I was happy he did not win.

He's a millionaire and has his health, he'll be fine.

I'll leave my sympathy for people that go through actual difficult situations, not losing an individual sporting bout where he came out of it with his full health a ton of money.

No. Rather, I'm very proud of that dude. He let his nuts hang out there and shot for the stars.

Feeling sad is something reserved for a waste of space like Conor. So much talent, but too arrogant and too chemically dependent to cement his legacy.

Back