• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do You Ever Feel Like Time Is a Flat Circle?

Last edited:
I mean he was just making all that shit up to throw the cops off the trail of his ongoing unofficial investigation. So.. nah

Eternal reoccurrence. Same things keep happening almost like you've done it a million times.

It is like a gangbang: cum flies all over the place, there are cameras everywhere, there are too many dicks, and not enough women. Oh, and damn it is hot AF under all these lights.

Time stands still in these ancient halls

Only the castle itself,can tell what it keeps

what? Don't get your point. Probably being a smartass but I'm not getting it.

Dempsey was american, right? America was not in WW1, right? So how would he dodge the draft for WW1? What am I missing?

If you say so.

I never said so... that is what the ? are for. But yes, the last half year we were in it... no wonder it ended

answered above. I knew we shipped supplies and stuff but never knew we were in it...we were at the very end.
we weren't in enough ww1 movies i guess

Last edited:
Not particularly. Time is much more enigmatic. But the universe has been observed as being flat. Something to think about.

I never said so... that is what the ? are for. But yes, the last half year we were in it... no wonder it ended

answered above. I knew we shipped supplies and stuff but never knew we were in it...we were at the very end.
we weren't in enough ww1 movies i guess

some of your teachers should be canned. Unless you were just sitting in class fucking with your phone or something.

Also, as a musician, Elvis and MJ had so many eerie coincidences, particularly in their death situations that it was just plain weird. Lisa Marie was shaken and felt like "the universe is trying to tell me something". Their respective audiences were very different but so many things musically, personally were reflected in their lives. One of the more bizarre similarities were how they both liked the companies of young teenagers, Michael with boys (and sometimes girls) Elvis, with girls. Both were said to just have platonic relations with them or "horseplay, not foreplay" as Al Cassaro said of Elvis. The excuse was given that maybe they didn't have to act the part of a star with young folks but it's strange in both cases whether sex was involved or not, and it very possibly was. Both had chimps that they got rid of when the chimp got too wild, on and on.

“History Doesn't Repeat Itself, but It Often Rhymes” – Mark Twain.

Eternal reoccurrence. Same things keep happening almost like you've done it a million times.

I got into a fight with this sonofabitch once & I think I kicked his balls into a flat circle. Bastard had it coming. He told everyone I fought like a girl afterwards but I don't care. That's kind of like a sin of pride or vanity to me. I'm just in it for the kills.

Back