Do You Ever Feel Like Time Is a Flat Circle?

obligatory:

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.6cbef194.gif

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
im fin to stand tall in it, im all in it

Eternal reoccurrence. Same things keep happening almost like you've done it a million times.

I don't know but as a big boxing fan I couldn't help but notice that the greatest heavyweight champs went through some very similar situations. Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis and Muhammad Ali both had outside the ring situations that may have taken their best years from them. All three had some sort of major image issue with the US military, Joe Louis served like he was asked to and did what he was asked to, Dempsey and Ali were dogged by the draft dodger label. The period of their lost time was also roughly 3.5 to 4 years (tyson's was too but I can't call him great). Just a strange recurring thing and I always thought they all had similar looks and features. In fact, Ali was told as kid that he looked like Joe Louis when he said he wanted to be a fighter. All three were pretty good to the public and Ali and louis both gave away most of their fortunes.

Life is like a box of chocolate, never know what you're gonna get...

Your post kind of reminds me of the simulation theory stuff. Like what is the chance that 3 of the same model of cars in the same color line up in the left turn lane. Or if you are thinking of a song and that exact song comes on the radio when you turn it on.

No. It is a straight line that never repeats, stop, or go backwards, it’s just keep going in a straight line forever.

Life is like a box of chocolate, never know what you're gonna get...

Life is like a box of chocolates. You seldom get the one you want. Someone else gets the one you want. Someone else gets the good ones.

I don't know but as a big boxing fan I couldn't help but notice that the greatest heavyweight champs went through some very similar situations. Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis and Muhammad Ali both had outside the ring situations that may have taken their best years from them. All three had some sort of major image issue with the US military, Joe Louis served like he was asked to and did what he was asked to, Dempsey and Ali were dogged by the draft dodger label. The period of their lost time was also roughly 3.5 to 4 years (tyson's was too but I can't call him great). Just a strange recurring thing and I always thought they all had similar looks and features. In fact, Ali was told as kid that he looked like Joe Louis when he said he wanted to be a fighter. All three were pretty good to the public and Ali and louis both gave away most of their fortunes.
I'm confused about the Jack Dempsey draft dogger label. He served in WWII.

Back