Do you consider yourself a fan of Jones/Cormier?

Bones and Anderson are my favorite two fighters.

Jones all the way.

I'm a DC fan, he seems like a cool guy to me. Good father, hard worker, seems to get a lot of respect from his peers/teammates and he kicks fucking ass.

I consider myself a flabbergasted walrus. Perhaps it goes back to my potty training, when the nanny made me wear a walrus costume when I made number 2. I was always confused about that.

I am a fan of DC, but here's the problem - he's a bit long in the tooth already. Would be nice to see him win the belt, but he wouldn't hold it for long.

Jones fan; he's one of my favorites out there today...

Definitely a big fan of Jones and root for him in all his fights except vs the dragon. One of the most creative fighters in MMA, and will go down as an all time great.

Nothing agaisnt Cormier, I really like his wrestling, but in this fight it's Jones.

I like Jones but I wouldn't say I am a fan

Not a fan of DC

I think Jones beats him via late TKO 4/5th or a decision

Cant see DC doing much, I see him being a bit aggressive early on but then fades away, the fight being at 205 is going to make a difference with how DC normally fights (cardio wise)

Just hope DC doesn't do a Rampage/Evans, even though he is meant to be a different fighter from them 2, when you are in a title fight, the pressure can get to you and you can crack, just hope he doesn't make this much anticipated fight boring

jj hater, and who isnt

i became a dc fan with this fight and build up

Not a huge fan of either, but rooting for DC tonight, as I just don't really enjoy dominant champions. I guess I prefer close fights moreso than "Jones is going to destroy him."

Fan of Jones, don't get caught up in the drama that guy is amazing in the cage

Also fan of both, you should try to change the poll. You'd be surprised.

Chose options 1,3 and 5

I'm a big fan of both, how could I not be when I aspire every day to be more like them in training?

It's an obvious answer for anyone who recognizes how impressive both of their styles are, especially since they're so different despite coming from the same fundamentals.

Like both guys but wouldn't mind seeing any of them lose, so wouldn't say I'm really a fan...

Don't miss their fights though.

I find Cormier rather boring and I hold him more responsible than Jones for all the physical pre-fight antics.

I'll be cheering for the Gus/Rumble winner against the champion probably.

Back