Do you consider yourself a fan of Jones/Cormier?

Pardon my ignorance, I thought it was a choose only one type of poll.

Nope, multiple choice. I'm a fan of both and I have no strong feelings about it. Pretty much how I feel about every fighter.

Where's the option for fan of both?

Edit: Sorry, got it now

I like them both as fighters but they are certainly not my "fan favorite" fighters.

I'm a fan of both, hoping for a great fight tonight

Not a fan of Cormier, cannot stand Jones.

I want Cormier to win though.

Respect Jones skill, but don't like him personally.

Massive respect for DC and he seems like a good guy.

I guess I can say I'm a fan of both. Both great talents in MMA, no denying that. I believe JJ will come away with the victory

I'm a fan of both in general, cannot deny they have exciting fights, but dc rubs me the wrong way in this fight lead up

Fan of DC, but I respect Bones skills.

I would like for DC to win but I don't think he will.

Jones is very good. I just wish he displayed a consistent personality or was able to perform the stiff-arm defense without deliberately extending his fingers towards his opponent's face.

Huge respect for they're accomplishment in MMA, but can't really say that I'm a great fan of either. So many fighters out there that I like more. Can however not deny that I have some great interests in Jones. He's a great champ with ridiculous skills.

I'm slightly more in favor of Jones but I find it hard to not be a fan of DC.

fan of both, but rooting for Jones because his style is way more interesting than Cormier's wrestleboxing. we've seen that shit in different variations forever.

not a fan of jones, but always liked dc, why because jones is a freak has a very big size advantage against opponents never felt he has to do very much to win, while dc is much smaller compared to him, also simply a more likeable character, seems honest.

I'm a fan of both. Pulling for Jones but won't be sad either way unless someone gets robbed or the fight plain sucks.

Don't love em don't hate em but I like them as fighters. Fan is something taken lightly here

Like most, im a fan of JJ's fights, but not the person. However, i love dominant champions. Before this week, I was leaning towards jones for the sole reason of having a dominant champ.

But after watching DC in the media all week, ive devoloped something of a soft spot for him. He's never come in 1st before. He's older n has a small window to do what he wants to do, unlike Jones. So, im now officially pulling for Daniel Cormier.

Back