Do you care about Your health / Natural health products / Supplements ?

Theres a lot of ways you can fight against it, however you need numbers to truly make a difference. What we need to do is call MP's and government officials and let them know exactly how we feel about it, because NOT ALL of them are corrupt...Some of them can make a serious difference. The other way you can help is by making ordinary people like you or me aware of what is really going on, and encourage them to stand up for their rights and freedoms. It is not too late to stop this, and if we actually worked together instead of argued about it..we could make a difference. I don't know about you, but I like being healthy..I like having the freedom to use natural health products/ nutrition supplements/ and vitamins..

Considering that the nutrition in our food is already going down at a steady pace, I think we would need all of those things to ensure a healthy body and lifestyle..On top of that, many people rely on these things for their very life..and if they were taken away, they would simply have to rely on the dangerous of the pharmaceutical industry.

I'm not going too far into this subject, But all I want people to do is to become aware..and fight for their freedom like so many are. I found that people as of late have been drawn into a bubble or "comfort zone" if you will. When you tell them something that does not correspond with these, they attack you..and say "tin foil hat" remarks. Even though the information they are actually trying to inform you of, is in fact true. If these people actually thought for a second and did some research about it, they would find out many things. If something doesn't appear like it would be true, doesn't mean that it isn't. I myself had to adjust with the reality that there is more going on than meets the eye, and it was a long road.

Awareness guys..It's what we need to do in order to save our rights and freedoms on this planet from certain destruction.

Even if nobody dies, This is still a serious issue..and would result in the loss of personal health freedom for 97% of the planet. The 3% of course being the rich, and powerful. Educate yourself, we all have the knowledge inside of us you just need to bring it out.
Lol what a little zealot I was at 18

Wouldn't listen to a damn person

I've been given a post notification about this.

What's that all about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back